Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chloe's new blog update

4 posters

Go down

Chloe's new blog update Empty Chloe's new blog update

Post by karenbearhug Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:38 am

Not really sure what to think of this newest blog update........

Chloe's new blog update Ns2lc
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Chloe's new blog update Empty stay forever pawsome!

Post by goCards Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:02 pm

pale Another character to be missed? (her last time writing..)

Have good memories of Chloe and her show. Her face on the outside of Build-a-bearville.com then bearville.com. She was the one giving instructions to make avatar.
Live well Chloe.
seeing her face on the dens list- try to catch her and receive gift and occasionally a conversation by name.

do others have positive memories to share?

goodby friend
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Chloe's new blog update Empty Re: Chloe's new blog update

Post by karenbearhug Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:19 am

Catching Chloe on a slow day and being able to have a conversation with her by name is one of my fondest memories! I just happened along her on a weekday afternoon with very few Bearville citizens online. We got to talk for about 10 minutes before she got "discovered" and mobbed.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Right- saying goodbye to Bearville and then pushing for an app that nobody really wants. Chloe's new blog update 951883 
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:46 am

Admin wrote:Right- saying goodbye to Bearville and then pushing for an app that nobody really wants. Chloe's new blog update 951883 
Totally agree with you there. I'm sure the app is way less expensive to operate than the virtual world too.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayda❤ Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 am

Admin wrote:Right- saying goodbye to Bearville and then pushing for an app that nobody really wants. Chloe's new blog update 951883 
I totally agree. I don't really see what's the point of having the app, I really don't why it's free on iphones but not on android?? -3-
Jayda❤
Jayda❤
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:22 am

Jayda❤ wrote:
I totally agree. I don't really see what's the point of having the app, I really don't why it's free on iphones but not on android?? -3-
No, you will have to pay for an upgrade of the app which is not even worth your money. Chloe's new blog update 2509484668 
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:42 am

I really don't like the app at all and won't spend to get the upgrade.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:57 am

I figure Chloe was the persona of an marketing employee who is leaving babw in real life. Reading back through some of the blog, I noticed many instances of her announcing mini games in bearville.com or on the games page, the 3d stuff. most of those games I only play for some other benefit on bearville.com.
Her making an announcement about bear valley seems to fit this persona.
I am trying to remember positives about the interactive, not really in her blog, just on bearville.com.
Chloe's new blog update MaxgreenmiguelchloeSubOctno_zps6f055088
finding all four celebs and getting the gifts in four colors was a goal for a long time. it did happen in may 2012, haven't seen any since April 2013 -only Maxine.
chloe did tell us of quests and usually the product to be bought in store the quest is pointing at.
In the past the celebrities might show on big holiday weekends, but last year starting having the shadow ones that were on every den at the north pole at once. hoping north pole and afterward will be enjoyable this year.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:24 am

goCards wrote:I figure Chloe was the persona of an marketing employee who is leaving babw in real life. Reading back through some of the blog, I noticed many instances of her announcing mini games in bearville.com or on the games page, the 3d stuff. most of those games I only play for some other benefit on bearville.com.
Her making an announcement about bear valley seems to fit this persona.
I am trying to remember positives about the interactive, not really in her blog, just on bearville.com.
Chloe's new blog update MaxgreenmiguelchloeSubOctno_zps6f055088
finding all four celebs and getting the gifts in four colors was a goal for a long time. it did happen in may 2012, haven't seen any since April 2013 -only Maxine.
chloe did tell us of quests and usually the product to be bought in store the quest is pointing at.
In the past the celebrities might show on big holiday weekends, but last year starting having the shadow ones that were on every den at the north pole at once. hoping north pole and afterward will be enjoyable this year.
You've made a valid point there, mate! It just came as a shock to us how and why ChloeRocks (the virtual character) decided to leave Bearville. And they way she promoted the app in her Goodbye thread shows where things might be headed. I sure hope my assumption is wrong.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down