Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow it's been a while.

+2
Cheer
bellastylin3
6 posters

Go down

Wow it's been a while. Empty Wow it's been a while.

Post by bellastylin3 Wed May 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Hey guys! None of you probably remember me because no one's on here anymore. But I'm BellaStylin3 and I've been on this site since 2008. That's crazy to think about- 5 years ago. Now I don't play BABV anymore because I've grown older. I kinda feel like no one is really on it anymore either Wow it's been a while. 3483496927
But I spent so much $$ in real life to buy bears and spent so much time/energy trading items to have the items I do now. I have no clue what to do with the items I have in my inventory because they are rare items but I don't go on BABV anymore! What a shame.
All that for nothing...? Idk. But yeah who knows maybe it'll get popular again in the future. Haha I'm imagining me as an adult still playing build a bear ville. Life goes by so fast honestly.
Anyways, how is everyone here? Do any of you remember me? I haven't been on here in about a year or more. Wow it's been a while. 465488
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Wow it's been a while. Empty Re: Wow it's been a while.

Post by Cheer Fri May 17, 2013 7:44 am

I remember you Bella!!! o:
omg hi wow it's been so long (and I hope you remember me too??)

I don't go on BABV much anymore either for all the same reasons as you. But I still check BGF every once in a while. It just doesn't take up nearly as much of my life as it used to... which is funny when I think about it Wow it's been a while. Icon_razz

I've been good lately! Getting ready for exams next month, and just waiting for summer. How have you been? c:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by erb23 Fri May 17, 2013 3:01 pm

I dont quite know you, but i'd love to get to know you. If that makes sense
erb23
erb23
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:59 am

hi i dont know you either but mabye i can get you to know you better and welcome back!
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy<3 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Hey Bella!Wow it's been a while. Icon_razz 
i remember you too! I also especially remember Cheer! I joined in 2008 too and am now in the middle of high school. You guys most likely don't remember me because i wasn't very popular on the forums.. XD i mean i made regular posts and attended some of the parties but i don't know.. Anyway, I had to make a new account because i couldnt remember the other ones name or what email i put it on o:
Hai though :Dwelcome back~
where is everyone? o:
Amy<3
Amy<3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 am

I remember you Wow it's been a while. 143839 I joined back in 2008 too Wow it's been a while. Icon_razz time flies! :O anyway I drop by on bearville every now and again and when I remember i check here Wow it's been a while. Icon_razz nice to hear from you Wow it's been a while. 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum