Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!

5 posters

Go down

My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  Empty My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:32 pm

My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  Mlp111My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  Mlp211
Credit: mlpg4merch.tumblr.com

Calling all bronies and MLP fans!!! You will be able to make your own My Little Pony @ Build-A-Bear Workshop stores starting April 1st! Only these two will be available: Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. This is not April Fools'!

April 1 to 7 is My Little Pony Week at the stores where they invite you to come dressed up. There's also going to be an exclusive MLP brush for your plushie's mane and tail!!

Will there be a virtual equivalent in Bearville? What do you think is the animal reward? I sure hope it's a MLP Ride!!! My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  250319431

Don't forget to check Bearville Guide Official Twitter Page @BearvilleGuide for more news and updates!

Last edited by Lexi on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  Empty Re: My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!

Post by karenbearhug Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:09 pm

I can't wait to see what the virtual rewards are! There will also be some fashions specifically for the ponies.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  Empty Re: My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:05 am

My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  Mlp_sh10

I saw this in the inventory of a test account . . . it might be the PSI!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 pm

was given this flyer at build-a-dino after asking for it.
no small fries shown, but maybe this will be a continuing series to include
'dr. whooves'.
a brushing move for furry friends would be appropriate, maybe for a quest prize.
want to see how the speciality clothes would fit enchanted ponies in bearville and real world.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  Empty prices for MY LITTLE PONY items

Post by goCards Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Arriving April 1, PINKIE PIE and RAINBOW DASH ($24 each) will be available at Build-A-Bear Workshop stores throughout North America and online at buildabear.comĀ®.
PINKIE PIE has signature pink locks and RAINBOW DASH has a multi-colored mane that can be brushed, combed and braided with an exclusive MY LITTLE PONY hairbrush ($3), available only at Build-A-Bear Workshop.
Guests can dress PINKIE PIE and RAINBOW DASH in their signature capes ($13.50) or a variety of other fashions to create the perfect look, including:
MY LITTLE PONY skirt outfit ($12.50)
Knight costume ($15.00).
MY LITTLE PONY theme song ($6) that can be added to any stuffed animal
Hair extensions ($4.00)
Rainbow skates ($6.00)
from press release
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=182478&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1800482&highlight=
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:23 am

ooooh, I want Doctor Whooves and Princess Luna plushies!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 am

made it to babw. MLP psi is as expected t-shirt. some thought hair was included, but it was not.
My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  2013psiMLP_zps1305bf2a
backpack pic indicates not able to wear -(see icons)
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:21 am

goCards wrote:made it to babw. MLP psi is as expected t-shirt. some thought hair was included, but it was not.
My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  2013psiMLP_zps1305bf2a
backpack pic indicates not able to wear -(see icons)

Aww you can't dress her up and have her walk around Bearville? My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  597500

Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:41 pm

hairdo bearmail 11 april
My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  2013mlpNewHairMail_zps77fa464f
then free do
My Little Pony Coming To Build-A-Bear on April 1! This is NOT April Fools'!  2013mlpNewHairb2_zps6db60ba2
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSavingMom Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:01 pm

ooooo sooo cute,, and i missed it,, when is the next one
SuperSavingMom
SuperSavingMom
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:02 am

The latest update for the ponies is that Rainbow Dash will be considered a "core" furry friend, and will be available for the rest of the year. The next pony launch is slated for November and it will be Fluttershy.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:44 pm

thanks for the update.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down