Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NORTH POLE IS NOW OPEN

3 posters

Go down

NORTH POLE IS NOW OPEN Empty NORTH POLE IS NOW OPEN

Post by Dillonus Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:03 am

The North Pole if finally open! I'm typing this up as I explore the new additions.
The map shows Bearville covered in snow, and there are Christmas decorations everywhere. No new outfits or anything in this part. You can ice skate at the Skate Park Square, and there are two new quests in Town Square and in the Neighbourhood.

Now, to the train station! I managed to get into Bear Boulevard, so there is quite a line. The train ride there is amazing and the train is totally covered with decorations.

When you first get there, you'll get a Snowman emoticon, a gift wrapped couch, and a snowball throwing move! If you throw a snowball at the giant hungry snowman, he shrinks!

Well there are a lot more surprises, but I think I'll leave it to you guys to find them NORTH POLE IS NOW OPEN 465488
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

NORTH POLE IS NOW OPEN Empty Re: NORTH POLE IS NOW OPEN

Post by AmyNovembear1 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:54 am

Yay! I love seeing the North Pole.
AmyNovembear1
AmyNovembear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:02 pm

At least they added something new this year.. There's a new game, I think. They usually have the same North Pole year after year, so seeing something new is great.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down