Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Blake Shelton Means To ME

4 posters

Go down

What Blake Shelton Means To ME Empty What Blake Shelton Means To ME

Post by lilteddybear Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am

Not only is Blake Shelton a singer to me he is in a way a role model. Blake Shelton once said that "Be yourself because then your fans(friends) will like your for who you are and you don't have to pretend to be someone you're not" Basically you are just supposed to be yourself. His music just really hit me with the lyrics and the way he handles things. He made me start liking country music and he brings laughter to me just when he talks, makes me cry with some of the stories he has and just helps me be me instead of what people want me to be. Last summer I had reconstructive surgery on my foot and had to sit on the couch for the whole summer. He helped me get through it by providing me with endless laughter and videos to watch. He really has helped me become who I am today because I used to be the shy girl who didn't say anything ever and took to heart whatever anybody said good and bad and now with his help I know who I truly am and don't care what people think about me because I know the truth. He also provided me with the experience of a concert. It was beyond crazy but that's about all I can say because of the ages but it was the night of my life. Since my family know my love for Blake they put him on my cake which was about a month ago. To be completely honest the flavor of the cake was horrible but the fact that he was on it made a what would've been a disaster a great night.
What Blake Shelton Means To ME Cake10

Removed Link / HamptonBear, Officer
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What Blake Shelton Means To ME Empty Re: What Blake Shelton Means To ME

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 pm

What Blake Shelton Means To ME 203437
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent