Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mermaid Costume for BOTH you AND your Furry Friend!

5 posters

Go down

Mermaid Costume for BOTH you AND your Furry Friend! Empty Mermaid Costume for BOTH you AND your Furry Friend!

Post by clovesevina Tue May 29, 2012 3:15 am

Mermaid Costume for BOTH you AND your Furry Friend! Cybear11
clovesevina
clovesevina
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Mermaid Costume for BOTH you AND your Furry Friend! Empty Re: Mermaid Costume for BOTH you AND your Furry Friend!

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue May 29, 2012 11:09 am

OH! those are cute... they kind of remind me of ballet costumes for an under the sea themed dance...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Mermaid Costume for BOTH you AND your Furry Friend! Empty Re: Mermaid Costume for BOTH you AND your Furry Friend!

Post by MollyFlyer Tue May 29, 2012 11:17 am

Looks nice, but it'll probably look weird on my wolf . . . none of the skirts really work on her.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by clovesevina Wed May 30, 2012 12:56 am

MollyFlyer wrote:Looks nice, but it'll probably look weird on my wolf . . . none of the skirts really work on her.

I know right? My friend has a wolf and she can never seem to find an outfit that looks good. I guess it's because some bears stand up or are on all fours, but I think they should all just be standing honestly.
clovesevina
clovesevina
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed May 30, 2012 6:45 am

clovesevina wrote:
MollyFlyer wrote:Looks nice, but it'll probably look weird on my wolf . . . none of the skirts really work on her.

I know right? My friend has a wolf and she can never seem to find an outfit that looks good. I guess it's because some bears stand up or are on all fours, but I think they should all just be standing honestly.

yeah i could understand that, but some animals just don't look good standing up, i alos think build a bear wants the virtual version of the animals to match what the stuffed animal actually is...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed May 30, 2012 12:01 pm

I like having my wolf walk around on all fours -- I just want her to be able to wear clothes while doing it. I can get it with something like the glasses, because those just look weird with her face shape, but it shouldn't be that hard to give an option for the skirt to slant downward instead of sticking straight out.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren♥ Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:43 am

I think that is such a cute little costume for me and my Furry Friend! It kinda looks like something I would be for Halloween on Bearville. So that might just be our Halloween costumes!  Mermaid Costume for BOTH you AND your Furry Friend! 465488
Lauren♥
Lauren♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:49 am

I really need to get some store credits!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down