Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger Games inspired BABV Character

5 posters

Go down

Hunger Games inspired BABV Character  Empty Hunger Games inspired BABV Character

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Hunger Games inspired BABV Character  Screen51
what do you think of my hunger games inspired BABV character? i tried to go with a tribute arena outfit theme with boots and stuff. but make it a little fancier like a capitol knock-off. i got the feathers as a fountain prize and it just made me think of the capitol from hunger games. what do you think could make it better?
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games inspired BABV Character  Empty Re: Hunger Games inspired BABV Character

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Change the boots to something that looks more practical than the tassels.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games inspired BABV Character  Empty Re: Hunger Games inspired BABV Character

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 am

I think you should just go one way with it, either like, all Capitol or like, a complete tribute thing. I like the hat though [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by clovesevina Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Cool feathers. I just get posters and stuff I already have from the fountain. My BABV is inspired by my favourite character in the hunger games. Hunger Games inspired BABV Character  465488 Cool outfit. I think it looks awesome!
clovesevina
clovesevina
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Tue May 01, 2012 8:13 am

That's awesome! I love the Hunger Games and I think that's a really cool outfit that could be used in the arena, minus the mask, but I like how you added that to seem more "Capitol-ish"! Maybe a acorn bag (I don't know if you have those, they're a bit old) to seem like a backpack with supplies?
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue May 01, 2012 10:24 am

~Rain~ wrote:That's awesome! I love the Hunger Games and I think that's a really cool outfit that could be used in the arena, minus the mask, but I like how you added that to seem more "Capitol-ish"! Maybe a acorn bag (I don't know if you have those, they're a bit old) to seem like a backpack with supplies?
That's a great idea! i have one of those acorn bags. i'll try it out next time im on bearville!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down