Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CybearGuide please look! or anyone else if they know?

2 posters

Go down

CybearGuide please look! or anyone else if they know? Empty CybearGuide please look! or anyone else if they know?

Post by AbbiCheerBear201 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:22 am

A couple of days ago i bought a 15 bearville outfitter card online and i got emailed the code i typed it in on my account and it came up with 15 bearville outfitters in my inventory. A few minutes later it showed i had 30 i had tried again but on my other account as i heard you can use the codes 5 times on different accounts but it went to my account i put the bearville outfitters on. i tried on a different account and it didn't work. I thought they worked 5 times. I am really depressed and how come i got 30? confused i only bought it because i thought i would get 75. if your looking at my account and wondering i didn't buy any its because its on my other account JackAdventure3933 thanks if you can help!

Moved from Freebies & Quest Items/ AleciaAutumn10
AbbiCheerBear201
AbbiCheerBear201
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

CybearGuide please look! or anyone else if they know? Empty Re: CybearGuide please look! or anyone else if they know?

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 am

Wow, congrats on your doubled credits! I think we are all rewarded with double credits this month if we redeem bearville outfitter cards and receipt codes; says so on the March 28th issue of BV Times. BV Outfitter Cards can only be redeemed once, though. What you can use 5 times is the receipt code. Did you get a receipt code when you purchased your BV Outfitters Card? They send it to your email when you make an online purchase.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

CybearGuide please look! or anyone else if they know? Empty Re: CybearGuide please look! or anyone else if they know?

Post by AbbiCheerBear201 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:36 am

i only got one code as i bought it online and it was over mail so of course i didn't get a receipt. I am a bit disappointed though as i thought i would get more though i guess double credits are great please reply as i want to know whether i was supposed to get like a email receipt thanks for replying

Last edited by AbbiCheerBear201 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just realized what Admin said)
AbbiCheerBear201
AbbiCheerBear201
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 am

AbbiCheerBear201 wrote:i only got one code as i bought it online and it was over mail so of course i didn't get a receipt. I am a bit disappointed though as i thought i would get more though i guess double credits are great please reply as i want to know whether i was supposed to get like a email receipt thanks for replying

Yes, you were supposed to get an email receipt. You usually get an first email with the receipt code followed by another email with the actual BV Outfitters code.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down