Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LifeBlog[:

2 posters

Go down

LifeBlog[: Empty LifeBlog[:

Post by bearvilleisawesome Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi there,
First of all, thanks for being on my blog, I really appreciate it[:
Entry 1. 2/17/12.
Happy late Valentiness!! I can't believe it passes by already...I think this years Valentines Day was THE best, people went all out this year I got lots of candy[; Lol. So I was on Bearville today and I went shopping^.^ I saw the round rose bag and I was kind of upset that they're selling because I gave lots & lots of rares to get the bag. I ended up buying about 5 more (crazy right!?). Well, you never know what's gonna rare once it's gone. I can't believe how much things have changed, not only in life but with Bearville and the Forum[: There are so many new members!! Lol, more people to be friiends with...well, I guess there's not much to say today, but I'll right back when I get to>.< Ok biie.
Song phrase of the day: "Who says, who says you're not perfect?"~Who Says. Selena Gomez

Last edited by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

LifeBlog[: Empty Re: LifeBlog[:

Post by Katy♥ Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 am

Nice blog (:
Valentines day was good♥
I went shopping today LifeBlog[: 1107968042 basically bought the whole of the shops
Katy♥
Katy♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum