Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huggable Hero's Website keeps popping up : (

2 posters

Go down

Huggable Hero's Website keeps popping up : ( Empty Huggable Hero's Website keeps popping up : (

Post by Danni Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello cybearguides, (Probably Joe) I Have been on BABV many MANY MANY, Times, But sometimes when i go on i have this problem, The Huggable Hero's Website keeps comin' up and i have to press the back button then press play again,And lately, Bearville's Pop-Ups were getting very annoying too, Some are innapropriate for young girls and boys, And i understand BABV needs the Adds but, I hope this gets fixed Huggable Hero's Website keeps popping up : ( 951883 Thanks for reading. ~Danni

Moved from Official Cybearguide Section/ AleciaAutumn10
Danni
Danni
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Huggable Hero's Website keeps popping up : ( Empty Re: Huggable Hero's Website keeps popping up : (

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:36 am

Danni wrote:Hello cybearguides, (Probably Joe) I Have been on BABV many MANY MANY, Times, But sometimes when i go on i have this problem, The Huggable Hero's Website keeps comin' up and i have to press the back button then press play again,And lately, Bearville's Pop-Ups were getting very annoying too, Some are innapropriate for young girls and boys, And i understand BABV needs the Adds but, I hope this gets fixed Huggable Hero's Website keeps popping up : ( 951883 Thanks for reading. ~Danni

Moved from Official Cybearguide Section/ AleciaAutumn10

We've reached out to our ad network to have this issue corrected ASAP. I am sorry for the inconvenience this causes you. Huggable Hero's Website keeps popping up : ( 597500
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down