Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Of Zelda Fan Club!

2 posters

Go down

The Legend Of Zelda Fan Club! Empty The Legend Of Zelda Fan Club!

Post by ZeldaQueen Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 am

Do you strongly dislike Ganondorf? Have you restored the spirit tracks? Have you brought Tetra back from being stone? HAVE YOU GOT THE OCARINA OF TIME!? Have you met Midna?If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then you know what it's like to be addicted to Zelda. Even if you only have a ds (like me) and have finish ST and PH and want more and are bugging the livin daylights out of your mom and dad to "GET YOU A WII!!! I WANT A WII!!!! MOST OF THE GAMES THAT ARE ZELDA are on the WIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" then you're like me. Zelda addicted, obseessed, possessed and downright in love with the series. Especially if you have a ds because the less games you play, the more you want another one.... and another. Same with the gameboy advance, only two. *snarl* It's not fair... but you will get that wii, right?

Anyway, welcome to the legend of zelda fan club. Where all Link and Zelda Lovers Go To Talk (TM)! Application to join-

BI Name:
Bearville Name:
Why do you like LoZ?
Which LoZ games have you played all the way through?
Do you name your character "Link?"
Have you battled Malladus, Bellum, or Ganondorf?
If so, now hard do you think it (or they) was/were?
On a scale of 1 to ten how much do you love zelda games?
Do you have a crush on Link (if your a girl) or Zelda (if your a boy) or another character?

My form-

BI Name: ZeldaQueen
Bearville Name: AmaliaTeddyBear2
Why do you like LoZ? Because it's awesome, thats why.
Which LoZ games have you played all the way through? Phantom Hourglass and Spirit tracks (until I get a wii!)
Do you name your character "Link?" At first I didn't know his name, but on Spirit Tracks, yes.
Have you battled Malladus, Bellum, or Ganondorf? Yup. Both Malladus and Bellum.
If so, now hard do you think it (or they) was/were? Fairly easy for Bellum, easy for Malladus.
On a scale of 1 to ten how much do you love zelda games? 11 (Tehe)
Do you have a crush on Link (if your a girl) or Zelda (if your a boy) or another character? Yes... I have a crush on Link. Don't laugh, don't all girls who play LoZ? (Or at least half?)
ZeldaQueen
ZeldaQueen
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

The Legend Of Zelda Fan Club! Empty Re: The Legend Of Zelda Fan Club!

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:12 am

ok, first, this sounds like it would b cool, but did you read the rules for the clubs, i don't think this matches the requirements....

read this please, just to be sure!!http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t27579-open-club-membership-rules-and-guidelines
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down