Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you Iron/Straighten your hair?

+25
Starla2Hip56
Kellz
bearvilleisawesome
Hallie♥
xoxoclaryxoxo22
priscillaballerina31
Mamita
anitacocoa
BriannalovesBABV
GwynethLove
Anita
Savanahcute25
HarryLove13
MollyFlyer
sandyverybeary3
Bear
MikaylaPeace
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
Loveablegirl
BrittaniWinter2
muffinatormanic
lilteddybear
katiesweet10
LoraDazzle4
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you Iron your hair?

Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]
Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 22
Back

Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you Iron/Straighten your hair?

Post by Hallie♥ Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 pm

When I wash my hair,my hair goes curly/frizzy if I don't dry it,just leave it wet.When I blow dry my hair it's straight for like 2 days Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 1107968042 I only straighten,if I left my hair wet.
Hallie♥
Hallie♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you Iron/Straighten your hair?

Post by bearvilleisawesome Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Nope. I have wavy hair and I like it the way it is. I would never want to change it or use products that harm my hair more than it helps[: I say leave your hair how it is because if you wouldn't want to go changing yourself, you don't need to change your hair.
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I have naturally wavy hair, and I think it's beautiful just the way it is. (: Sure, I straighten it every now and then, but I like to leave it wavy. In my opinion, I think everything looks better natural. I agree with bearvilleisawesome. But yeah, it is nice to have a little change once in a while, but you might damage your hair eventually. :c One of my friends got her hair seriously damaged because she straightened it everyday, and she has really curly hair, so it made her curls kind of bleh.. >.<
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Starla2Hip56 Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 pm

My hair is kinda curly but I never straighten it before because I don't wanna burn my hair.
Starla2Hip56
Starla2Hip56
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:14 am

I use to straighten my hair a lot last year. Now I just keep it natural, a light wave.(: I do sometimes straighten it though x3 It looks pretty straight, right?Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 143839
ohh, and i heard straightening your hair too much could be bad for it Dx ahhww..
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 am

I don't have to straighten them. Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Icon_razz
They're already straight. My hair is ALWAYS straight. Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Yeah, I straighten it frequently. Do you Iron/Straighten your hair? - Page 2 Icon_razz
It makes me look a whole lot better.
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:59 pm

My hair is so Straight most of the times sometime I try to curl it and guess what it does nothing!!! Lol my hair is so bad to me but I am totally nice to it I keep it clean and what does it do to me! it won't let me curl it or anything! lol I guess this is what happens to blonde ppl's hair too lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules_luvxx Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:53 am

I straighten my hair to make it look more nice
Jules_luvxx
Jules_luvxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2