Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by Anita on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:20 am

One night in Bearville when everyone was sleeping on a rainy night... lightning hit all of the cub condos roofs, which had a sound trap to make furry friends evil, at the night time, all the furry friends took over the Coffee shop. In the morning when everyone woke up they saw a weird note somewhere in there cub condo, what does yours say? The furry friends, are evil, they are taking over Bearville, and it's all up to us to bring them back!

Character form:
Spoiler:
Name :
Gender :
Age :
Appearance :
Personality :
Other :

My character:
Spoiler:
Name : Star Lest
Gender : Female
Age : 17
Appearance : Medium curly brown hair w/ light brown highlights. Brown eyes/ tan skin.
Personality : Very caring, she would risk her life to save the furry friends.
Other : Her best friend was her furry friend; The patriotic pup, named Abby, she was so sad to see that she had turned evil.


Hope you join! Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 465488
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by Anita on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Would anyone like to join? Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Icon_razz
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by kristylucky1 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:12 pm

I'll join! Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 143839

Name : Caitlyn Amber
Gender : Female
Age : 16
Appearance : Light blond hair, hazel eyes, short and medium skin.
Personality : Bubbly, sweet, funny, and caring.
Other : She would risk her life for her friends, because thats how much they mean to her.
avatar
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by Anita on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm

kristylucky1 wrote:I'll join! Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 143839

Name : Caitlyn Amber
Gender : Female
Age : 16
Appearance : Light blond hair, hazel eyes, short and medium skin.
Personality : Bubbly, sweet, funny, and caring.
Other : She would risk her life for her friends, because thats how much they mean to her.
Accepted; You may being whenever you want!
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by Anita on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:25 pm

I woke up on a peaceful morning as soon as I woke up, I went to Abbys' room to wake her up for a fun day!!! But, I didn't see her.. I ran downstairs and saw a note laying on my kitchen table it said: "Dear Star, I decided to run away after how you treat me! Sincerely, Abby!" I was really confused yet worried, I ran in my room got all geared up and rode on my hoverboard, I went to Caitlyns' house and said "Have you seen my furry friend?!" Kaitlyn sadly said, "No! Mine is missing too!" I said "I know let's check at the Coffee shop! I think I see a cats' reflection! We ran inside, but nobody was in! We went on the train to look at the ski lodge homes, nowhere to be found! I asked Kaitlyn "We need more people to help us! But who..?"
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by kristylucky1 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:53 pm

I make a frusterated face, "I'm not sure! But, let's think- where would all the Build-A-Bears go after leaving?" I said. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 3483496927 We thought about it for a while, then I had a great idea. "That's it! Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 143839" I grinned, snapping my fingers. Star looked up. "What's it?" she asked, tapping her shoe. I giggled, "Just follow me, Star!" I took her hand and commanded her to get on her hoverboard. After I got on mines, off we rode to the Waterfall campsite. "Here we are!" I cried, after we got off our hoverboards. The sky was dark and it started getting cloudy- by dark clouds. I took a purple buttoned jacket out of my backpack and put it on. "It sure is getting cold," I shivered, then looked at Star. "Hey, are you going to put on your jacket?" Star grinned Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 3494493907, "Oh yeah, sure I will." Star took a dark brown fur jacket out of her backpack and put it on. Then her eyes turned big. I asked right away, "Star- you okay?" I trembled. Star pointed straight from her, "Look-" I scratched my head. scratch "Wha-" I asked, stopping in mid-sentence. Then I saw IT.
avatar
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by muffinatormanic on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Name : Holly or Muffin(Known as the best muffin baker there is in bearville ;D)
Gender :female
Age :15 1/2
Appearance : Blonde long hair, blue eyes, and 5'5.
Personality : Super nice and funny, loves to talks, doesn't like to listen, impatient, and a drama queen
Other : Loves to cook and loves her job at the coffee shop. When it's takened over by the furry friends, she gets worried.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by Anita on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 am

muffinatormanic wrote:Name : Holly or Muffin(Known as the best muffin baker there is in bearville ;D)
Gender :female
Age :15 1/2
Appearance : Blonde long hair, blue eyes, and 5'5.
Personality : Super nice and funny, loves to talks, doesn't like to listen, impatient, and a drama queen
Other : Loves to cook and loves her job at the coffee shop. When it's takened over by the furry friends, she gets worried.
You're accepted; You may start Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 465488
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by Anita on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 am

"It's the Hello Kitty furry friends, but you know what's weird? They have a weird hat on top of them, with a gray suit!" I told Kaitlyn, "Hey let's go check inside." Kaitlyn said "Are you sure...? Cause I don't know about this." I ran over by the door and said "Look, it says NOBODY allowed EXCEPT Hello Kitties.." Kaitlyn & I were confused, then I said "Hey... let's go check by Holly's bakery!" Kaitlyn & I hopped on to our hoverboards and went to her bakery. When we went inside Kaitlyn asked Holly, "What'cha up to Holly?" Holly looked said and said "Well.... I'm closing up to get ready for tomorrow, my furry friend is missing.." Me and Kaitlyn both said: "Ours are too!" Holly said, "Come over to my cub condo, it's starting to rain, you guys should sleep over!" Kaitlyn said, "Actually... I was thinking that we could all go to the tree house!" We walked there and then I said, "Oh no.."
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by kristylucky1 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 am

My eyes turned big. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 160811 The scene infront of us were Hello Kittys turning our treehouse into a big, dark, evil castle! "What should we do now?" I cried, looking at Star and Holly. Holly shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe we should sleepover at MY cub condo?" she suggested. Star nodded, "We should, I bet that's the only safe places in Build-A-Bear-Ville." she said. Then I nodded. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 86391 We walked quickly to Holly's cub condo because it was starting to rain.
avatar
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 am

kristylucky1 wrote:My eyes turned big. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 160811 The scene infront of us were Hello Kittys turning our treehouse into a big, dark, evil castle! "What should we do now?" I cried, looking at Star and Holly. Holly shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe we should sleepover at MY cub condo?" she suggested. Star nodded, "We should, I bet that's the only safe places in Build-A-Bear-Ville." she said. Then I nodded. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 86391 We walked quickly to Holly's cub condo because it was starting to rain.
You can power play other characters. You can't control me only you can control your own character and I control mine. Be sure to read the rules Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by kristylucky1 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 am

muffinatormanic wrote:
kristylucky1 wrote:My eyes turned big. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 160811 The scene infront of us were Hello Kittys turning our treehouse into a big, dark, evil castle! "What should we do now?" I cried, looking at Star and Holly. Holly shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe we should sleepover at MY cub condo?" she suggested. Star nodded, "We should, I bet that's the only safe places in Build-A-Bear-Ville." she said. Then I nodded. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 86391 We walked quickly to Holly's cub condo because it was starting to rain.
You can power play other characters. You can't control me only you can control your own character and I control mine. Be sure to read the rules Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 465488

it doesn't say in this topic.. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 3483496927
avatar
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:22 am

kristylucky1 wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:
kristylucky1 wrote:My eyes turned big. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 160811 The scene infront of us were Hello Kittys turning our treehouse into a big, dark, evil castle! "What should we do now?" I cried, looking at Star and Holly. Holly shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe we should sleepover at MY cub condo?" she suggested. Star nodded, "We should, I bet that's the only safe places in Build-A-Bear-Ville." she said. Then I nodded. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 86391 We walked quickly to Holly's cub condo because it was starting to rain.
You can power play other characters. You can't control me only you can control your own character and I control mine. Be sure to read the rules Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 465488

it doesn't say in this topic.. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 3483496927
Please read this

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t57163-rules-for-the-roleplay-section
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by Anita on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:18 am

Once we arrived, I asked Holly "Where should me and Kaitlyn sleep? Cause I am very tired." Holly said "In the guest room, which is right next to my room. Furry friends change? [Roleplay] 465488" I replied to her "Okay, thanks, I think i'm going to go sleep, Coming Kaitlyn?" She said "No thanks, I think i'll stay here" I went upstairs and I was really surprised yet scared, I screamed so loud that the neighbors heard me I ran downstairs and said "You're guest room is all ruined, Holly! I don't know what happened!"
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Name :Sandra Martin
Gender :Female
Age :14
Appearance :long golden brown hair, aqua blue eyes,
Personality :sweet, loving kind-hearted and loves nature! she can see past the out side shell of a person to see the good inside.
Other : devastated when her first friend becomes evil, she knew her bear, sandy, could be mean, but not his mean....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by Anita on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:54 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote: Name :Sandra Martin
Gender :Female
Age :14
Appearance :long golden brown hair, aqua blue eyes,
Personality :sweet, loving kind-hearted and loves nature! she can see past the out side shell of a person to see the good inside.
Other : devastated when her first friend becomes evil, she knew her bear, sandy, could be mean, but not his mean....
Accepted, you may begin playing in this RP.
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Furry friends change? [Roleplay] Empty Re: Furry friends change? [Roleplay]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum