Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI?

+4
heidi02
HarryLove13
lilteddybear
katiesweet10
8 posters

Go down

Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI? Empty Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI?

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:26 am

should i?
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI? Empty Re: Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI?

Post by lilteddybear Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:31 am

I totally would the Panda Psi is the rarest thing out there right now i think.
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI? Empty YES

Post by lilteddybear Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 am

I totally would the Panda Psi is the rarest thing out there right now i think. Unless You are talking about Lamb Feet
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI? Empty Re: Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI?

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 am

i traded my hpt for ears *SO HAPPY*
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:33 am

sorry for the double post my computer gliched
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 am

IDK, i think furry boots are rarer, meaning you could get more for them.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:07 pm

I wouldn't have trade Furry Boots. Luckily you didn't though Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotaflower80 Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am

I wouldn't trade furry boots
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyallheart633 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 pm

hi katie its me kellyallheart866 >.<
kellyallheart633
kellyallheart633
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyallheart633 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:24 pm

im trying to get the furry feet but this girl said no to me and i was trying to trade my rare new glasses i have the bunny glasses and the sweepstakes glasses and those are rare ^.<
kellyallheart633
kellyallheart633
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyallheart633 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:25 pm

oh yeah katie can u plz take a picture of me in buildabear so post it in your post i in ur profile
kellyallheart633
kellyallheart633
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyallheart633 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:27 pm

oh yea the girls name is kirasweet2
kellyallheart633
kellyallheart633
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:27 am

No. I would not trade furry lamb feet for that psi because the lamb feet are retired and harder to find
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:45 am

kellyallheart633 wrote:hi katie its me kellyallheart866 >.<

kellyallheart633 wrote:im trying to get the furry feet but this girl said no to me and i was trying to trade my rare new glasses i have the bunny glasses and the sweepstakes glasses and those are rare ^.<

kellyallheart633 wrote:oh yeah katie can u plz take a picture of me in buildabear so post it in your post i in ur profile

kellyallheart633 wrote:oh yea the girls name is kirasweet2

hi, yeah we can meet up and take a pic, and btw u can always pm, or vm me, it is off topic just to post it here, and please don't double post Should I trade my Furry Boots for Red Panda PSI? 465488
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 am

Moving to New to Bearville? We got you covered!
FROM GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT BABV
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down