Need pics!

Go down

Need pics! Empty Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi BGF I need pictures of your babv character for the front cover of the september issue of "babv & bgf magazine" that i am making:) even though its for september i need pictures asap! they dont have to be transparent but it would be greatly appreciated if they were. thanks! http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t59341-magazine
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 am

Please send pics i really need them!
Ok I only got 2 pictures I really need more!


Last edited by bearvilleisawesome on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by kristylucky1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 am

Do you want my babv character to be just standing?
avatar
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:13 am

Whatever you want! Doesn't matter I just need pics
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by lilteddybear on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 am

HEY AIR!!!!! Missed you lol. can you take a picture of me and you please Love your bff LIL
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by kristylucky1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 am

Okay, here you go! Need pics! 143839
Need pics! Pic10
avatar
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:42 am

lilteddybear wrote:HEY AIR!!!!! Missed you lol. can you take a picture of me and you please Love your bff LIL
Yeah sure I can take the picture...are you on??
& THANKS KRISTY:)
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by kristylucky1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:45 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:
lilteddybear wrote:HEY AIR!!!!! Missed you lol. can you take a picture of me and you please Love your bff LIL
Yeah sure I can take the picture...are you on??
& THANKS KRISTY:)

HAHA, your welcome! hope i helped "make" your magazine, Need pics! 465488
P.S. your magazine is really good,
avatar
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 am

kristylucky1 wrote:
bearvilleisawesome wrote:
lilteddybear wrote:HEY AIR!!!!! Missed you lol. can you take a picture of me and you please Love your bff LIL
Yeah sure I can take the picture...are you on??
& THANKS KRISTY:)

HAHA, your welcome! hope i helped "make" your magazine, Need pics! 465488
P.S. your magazine is really good,
Haha!& don't worry, you'll be on the front cover!! I need a lot more pics thought...but if I don't get anymore by the end of August then you'll have the whole cover to yourself:P
&aww thanks you:)
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by kristylucky1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:34 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:
kristylucky1 wrote:
bearvilleisawesome wrote:
lilteddybear wrote:HEY AIR!!!!! Missed you lol. can you take a picture of me and you please Love your bff LIL
Yeah sure I can take the picture...are you on??
& THANKS KRISTY:)

HAHA, your welcome! hope i helped "make" your magazine, Need pics! 465488
P.S. your magazine is really good,
Haha!& don't worry, you'll be on the front cover!! I need a lot more pics thought...but if I don't get anymore by the end of August then you'll have the whole cover to yourself:P
&aww thanks you:)

LOL- i'm a superstar! Need pics! 610897
haha, your very welcome!
avatar
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by lilteddybear on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:35 am

hey air where are you for picture day LOL
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:50 am

lilteddybear wrote:hey air where are you for picture day LOL
Are you still on BABV??
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by lilteddybear on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:53 am

yes
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:56 am

lilteddybear wrote:yes
ok will u still be on in about 10??
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by lilteddybear on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 am

you know me i am always on just click on me when you log on
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:01 pm

lilteddybear wrote:you know me i am always on just click on me when you log on
Oh yeah forgot:P lol & ok ill be on between 10-15 min 2 get the pic
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by lilteddybear on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:02 pm

okey dokey thanks bff
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Here you go Need pics! 143839

Need pics! B2600510
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks Lil & thank youuu Alecia!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by lilteddybear on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 pm

your welcome
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:48 pm

lilteddybear wrote:your welcome
Lil you're not on?
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:19 am

Need pics! Untitl12
Here you go Need pics! 465488
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Need pics! Empty Re: Need pics!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum