Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holes [ 2003 ]

+2
Dillonus
AleciaAutumn10
6 posters

Go down

Holes [ 2003 ] Empty Holes [ 2003 ]

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:37 am

" "But if you forget to come back for Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity." Those were the exact words spoken to young Elya Yelnats the day he forgot to repay the gypsy Madame Zeroni. From then on his family was cursed with bad luck. One hundred years later Stanley Yelnats IV is accused of stealing a pair of cleats from a major league baseball player and sent to Camp Green Lake (a dry lake bed in the middle of the desert). It never rains at Camp Green Lake, it hasn't for one hundred years. The secretive and mysterious Warden has each inmate spend every day digging one hole to "build character." But when an artifact from the famous "Kissin' Kate" Barlow is found in a hole, the Warden forces the boys to work double time leading Stanley to deduce they're digging because the Warden is looking for something. But what? And how is the mystery of Camp Green Lake connected to Stanley's family curse? "
[ IMDb ]

A definite must-watch. This movie is based on a book by the same name. I really loved this movie.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Holes [ 2003 ] Empty Re: Holes [ 2003 ]

Post by Dillonus Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:42 am

The movie was great! I only read a bit of the book, and it said that Stanley was Yelnats backwards.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 am

The book was really good, the movie was pretty different too from the book but that is normal for movies now-a-days. I loved zero in the movie he was probably my favorite character there because he rarely talked unless it was to Stanley
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 am

I love this book and movie!
Haha Heidi, yeah, I found that so awesome Holes [ 2003 ] Icon_razz
Stanley Yelnats.
And the movie was pretty different, I loved the "Sploosh" part.
This movie is amaazzing!
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:42 am

I watched half of it and seem like a good movie. I think I shall finish it
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 am

I loved the movie and the book. I hope they make Small Steps (2nd book) into a movie too! Holes [ 2003 ] 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down