Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bug's Life [ 1998 ]

3 posters

Go down

A Bug's Life [ 1998 ]  Empty A Bug's Life [ 1998 ]

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:23 am

" Every year, a bunch of grasshoppers come to the anthill and eat what the ants have gathered for them. The "offering", as the ants call the ritual, is a part of their fate. One day in spring, when the offering's preparation has just been finished, Flik, unliked inventor ant, accidentally drops the whole offered seeds into the river. The grasshoppers come and give the ants a second chance to collect food until fall. Flik sets off to find bugs that are willing to fight the grasshoppers (nobody expects him to succeed anyway) and, due to a double misinterpretation, returns with a circus crew, giving everybody new hope. When the misunderstanding finally gets cleared out, there is only little time left for a new plan, which has to work, or else... "
[ IMDb ]

I like this movie. It was cute.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

A Bug's Life [ 1998 ]  Empty Re: A Bug's Life [ 1998 ]

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 am

I liked this movie a lot. It left me feeling happy. It shows that everyone is different in a group and finding who you are is important. Great kids movie, wished they made more of that original disney movies :]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 am

I loved this movie when I was little, I watched it nearly everyday no lie A Bug's Life [ 1998 ]  Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down