Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shrek [ 2001 ]

3 posters

Go down

Shrek [ 2001 ] Empty Shrek [ 2001 ]

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:01 am

" When a green ogre called Shrek discovers his swamp has been 'swamped' with all sorts of fairytale creatures by the scheming Lord Farquaad, Shrek sets out, with a very loud donkey by his side, to 'persuade' Farquaad to give his swamp back. Instead, a deal is made. Farquaad, who wants to become the King, sends Shrek to rescue Princess Fiona, who is waiting for her one true love. But once they head back with Fiona, it starts to become apparent that not only does Shrek like Fiona, but Fiona is keeping something secret. "
[ IMDb ]

I love the Shrek series. It's very cute. It's an animated movie. I even have the game on my nintendo :3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Shrek [ 2001 ] Empty Re: Shrek [ 2001 ]

Post by heidi02 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 am

Yeah I think the whole Shrek series is pretty epic. It was pure genius! I love all the movies, and I am a proud owner of all of them Shrek [ 2001 ] 610897 My favorite character is Donkey or the Puss in Boots. So cute! <3
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 am

I loved it Shrek [ 2001 ] 465488 It was good! Animation was good and effects were great! It was super cute
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down