Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun!

+6
Loveablegirl
GwynethLove
muffinatormanic
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
dianedecembear3
10 posters

Go down

Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! Empty Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun!

Post by dianedecembear3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:52 am

I got no ideas
dianedecembear3
dianedecembear3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! Empty Re: Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun!

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 am

A piggy costume! With a little curly tail.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! Empty Re: Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 am

Or a bear costume? It's called build a bear and we don't even have a bear costume.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 am

A star costume :] A starfish!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:22 am

I thought you were going to suggest a muffin costume Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:22 am

ooh a soda can costume!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I thought you were going to suggest a muffin costume Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! Icon_razz
They should have that ;] Be wearing it all day! But they already have a cake costume which is kinda of familiar
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 am

There is a bear coustme from the zoo party room but only the boys get it. the costume i would suggest for babv is a Horse.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 am

I'd like it if we had a series of animal costumes -- proper animal costumes. I want wolf ears, but not like the hat, more in the style of the red panda ears.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 am

Lol, muffin! A muffin costume would be so cute~
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 am

Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! 2203324658 i would say ice cream, but they already have that
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 am

I don't think they do. They have ice cream hats tho.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! Screen19 I love my ice cream costume!!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Pancake! Humm... That would be difficult Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! 610897
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:20 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Or a bear costume? It's called build a bear and we don't even have a bear costume.
Yes we do, I have one. It came with a party room Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! 465488
here is a picture:
Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! 9fpnnt

I would love a Robot costume Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! 143839

Last edited by HarryLove13 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Actually, there was a robot costume in Pawlette's for Halloween.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 pm

COOOLLLL! bear!!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:Actually, there was a robot costume in Pawlette's for Halloween.
There was? Do you have a picture? I would love to get it Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! 143839
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Sure, I'll go pose right now!

Actually, I've been looking for a shot of someone wearing the Snow Leopard Ears -- wanna trade screenshots?
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! Robot10

Here it is! I don't recall if it comes with gloves or shoes -- those are just some grey boots I had around.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 pm

COOL ROBOT! i want a butterfly costume
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:38 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:Let's think of costumes for Bearville just for fun! Robot10

Here it is! I don't recall if it comes with gloves or shoes -- those are just some grey boots I had around.
ooommmyyyygooood! when was that available?! i cant believe i never got it! must. find. it. now!
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:20 pm

It was either October of '09 or '10. Neat, but pretty much just stayed in my attic since then.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Theres also a Hal Robot Costume. I have one. It's like blue and yellow, and comes with a mask ^^
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 am

A lot of the PSI's are costumes. Like HK.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down