Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ?

+9
sandyverybeary3
HarryLove13
GwynethLove
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
Luv
xoxoclaryxoxo22
muffinatormanic
dianedecembear3
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? Empty Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ?

Post by dianedecembear3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 am

I like to wear dresses, but in real life I don't. I don't know why though.
dianedecembear3
dianedecembear3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? Empty Re: Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ?

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:46 am

Yeah I do Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? 465488 I love to wear dresses in for reals Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? Empty Re: Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ?

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 am

Sometimes , I like it but I don't have too many!!! LOL!!Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:04 am

In both BABV and in real life. Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? 465488 They're comfortable and pretty.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:06 am

I wear more in real life. I like to keep my dresses for trading, or for special occasions.
I don't really like any of them Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 am

Really? It seems to be opposite of that for most people.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 am

Mostly. I find it better. I have no idea why, but pants make me feel congested. But irl, I never wear dresses O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 am

sometimes, when i want to........... T-T
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 am

I like the way it makes my legs look in BABV. (irl too, lol.)
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 am

Same here. Not irl though. I find them uncomfortable. I'm more of a jeans person.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:21 am

I don't find jeans comfortable. I'm not a denim fan.

And they don't look good in BABV either.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 am

I'm against BABV jeans. They look horrible, in my opinion. I like how jeans look on me.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:28 am

The BABV skinny jeans don't look good at all, imo. Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 am

I think their okay, in black. I mean, their the best jeans out of the lot.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 am

Maybe with a lot shirt over them...the tops look just weird.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 am

Yeah. I don't like the tops of pants in BABV. So ... bumpy? Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? Icon_razz
It just looks awkward. That's why I avoid pants altogether.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:48 pm

not really, but sometimes i wear my embroidered flower tops as dresses
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 pm

i like skirts and shirts better, you can mix and match
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:44 pm

sandyverybeary3 wrote:i like skirts and shirts better, you can mix and match
you can mix and match with dresses and pants though, although they dont look so attractive unless they are leggings lol
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:09 pm

sometimes i do wear dresses
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:11 pm

I usually wear legging with my EFT. I don't like how they look when worn as dresses.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm

sometimes, i usually wear leggins with dresses they're so cool Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? 465488
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:02 am

I don't think I have anything that doesn't show under EFTs.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 am

The bathing suit bottom doesn't show under EFTs, however you can see it slightly sometimes. I think that'd be the best choice. And I wear dresses in Bearville, depends on my outfit Do you usually wear dresses on Beaville ? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 am

Alright. Suppose I'll get one of those in black.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next