Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What things tend to disturb picture taking?

+5
MollyFlyer
heidi02
ariesgirl12917
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
9 posters

Go down

What things tend to disturb picture taking? Empty What things tend to disturb picture taking?

Post by Luv Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 pm

When I'm taking a picture, it always gets annoying that someone moves right in front of me, or I get a trade/friend request.

Move often the first, actually.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What things tend to disturb picture taking? Empty Re: What things tend to disturb picture taking?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 am

THERE ARE SO MANY Dx

People, first of all. The come in the middle of anywhere, and don't seem to move once they've interrupted you. Then having to ignore them, and getting trade/friend requests. Right now what annoys me are smurf-outs. I don't want my picture to be blue. So I have to wait for it to get over. Also when I accidentally click somewhere, having to go to my moves again. And especially when I want to take a picture while doing an emote. It goes away too fast.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

What things tend to disturb picture taking? Empty Re: What things tend to disturb picture taking?

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:39 am

@ alecia, I have those same problems when I am taking pictures. It does get annoying though What things tend to disturb picture taking? 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:31 am

Whenever I get a request of some sort. Or when you're doing some type of move, somebody gets infront of you and you have to move and do the move all over again. That really bothers me.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 am

Don't forget the blueouts.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:44 am

When someone appears and doesn't move.
Then I have to ignore them. :x
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 am

When someone is in front of you or talking D: Making it hard to take a picture
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 am

The blueouts, yes.

You can really fix those. You just have to wait. :s
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:22 pm

people that are in the way and the blueouts probbly wont last very much longer
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:28 pm

When the camera strap falls in the way right when it flashes.

oh wait...you guys are talking about babv....lol, when people talk or make emoticons when i dont want them to lol
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I hate trying to take a screenshot in town square when Bearemy is talking, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 pm

You have no idea how hard it was for me to take a picture of the Cooki Dough bear when he was standing outside of the cabin. Whoever exited would stand on him, and whoever wanted to enter too. I was so annoyed.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 am

Oh, yeah! That's a pain. I guess you'd need an empty server.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down