Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Stray Chapter 2

2 posters

Go down

Silver Stray Chapter 2 Empty Silver Stray Chapter 2

Post by RachelInDaHouse Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:06 am

I woke up in the morning to a fresh smell of moon cakes. I mean, pancakes. I've gotten so used to the moon now that I'm a moon child. I just have this feeling like, the moon's my best friend and I never want anything ahead of it. I layed in my bed for a couple minutes, wishing it was night so I could outside and stare at the moon again. "Knock knock!" "Who's there?" I asked. "Ann. Can I come in?" Ann asked. "Sure. I wasn't asleep anyways." I said. Ann opened my door and I saw she was carrying a big shopping bag from the mall. "My friend and her Grandpa takes walks in the mall and I asked her to get you something." Ann walked closer to my bed and opened up the bag. "Look at this cute tank I asked to get for you!" It was a black tank with the moon and the sun on it. It said this, 'Night and Day. Let Nature Take It's Course' "I asked to get it for you cause it had the moon on it. You like it?" Ann said. "Aww! It's so cute! I love the quote on it. I'll wear it today!" I said. "Don't you have something to say?" Ann asked. "No...." I said. Ann crossed her arms and started tapping her foot. "Ahem??" "Oh yeah! Thank you.." "No problem. Even though I didn't buy it, you still need to thank me for finding that tank for you." Ann said. Ann walked out of my room and closed the door. Someone opened it. "Hey hun, breakfast is ready." My mom said. "Ok. Be down there in a sec." I said. I got out of bed and took of my Hello Kitty pajamas. "I need some new pajamas. I don't like Hello Kitty anymore. It's too young for me now." I said to myself. I looked in my drawer for a white spaghetti strap Justice undershirt tank. Iput it on and put my new Moon tank over it. I got out some ripped jean bootie shorts and put those on. I went over to my vanity and stared at myself. I looked...awesome. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my hair. I straightened it with a flat iron and looked in the bathroom cabinets for a hair accessory. I just got a white flower bobby pin and put it on the side of my hair. I put in my contacts and went to the dining room where the whole family was. My dad was drinking coffee and reading the sports section of the newspaper, my mom was also drinking coffee and was texting her friend on her iphone, and my sister was eating cereal while watching her favorite tv program. I walked in the dining room and Ann said, "Hey! Move out of the way! This is a new episode and I don't wanna miss anything!" My sister said with her mouth full of Cheerios. I sat down where my pancakes were and started eating. "Can you pass the syrup?" I asked. My mom passed me the syrup without taking her eyes off her phone. My dad put down the newspaper and said, "Ahh, what a nice new fashion sense you got there, Adalia. Where did you get that tank?" My dad asked. I stared at my sister and she stared at me. We exchanged looks and Ann went over to my dad and whispered something. "Oh, ok." My dad answered. My sister sat back down and winked at me. I looked back at her with a confused look on my face. 'Ding Dong' "I'll get it!" I said. I opened the door and there was the mailman holding a box. "Package for Adalia Brent." The mailman said. "That's me." I answered. The mailman handed me a clipboard and I signed it. "Thank you!" I said. I went inside and sat on the couch and opened up the box. It was a blinding light that was under the stuffing. I took out the stuffing and saw....

He he! Find out what it is next chapter!
RachelInDaHouse
RachelInDaHouse
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Silver Stray Chapter 2 Empty Re: Silver Stray Chapter 2

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm

good job
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down