Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What bears should be the next smallfrys?

+7
Daize
Loveablegirl
heidi02
katiesweet10
Jay902
JLBABV
Luv
11 posters

Go down

What bears should be the next smallfrys? Empty What bears should be the next smallfrys?

Post by Luv Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:56 am

I'd love to the turtle.
It would be so cute! Because the smallfry design is the big heads and all.

Big head, small shell <3
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What bears should be the next smallfrys? Empty Re: What bears should be the next smallfrys?

Post by JLBABV Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 am

THE WWF ZEBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

What bears should be the next smallfrys? Empty Re: What bears should be the next smallfrys?

Post by Jay902 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 am

That's a good question.

What I'd like to see in the next smallfrys serie would be the new Dalmation, and maybe the old Brown Sugar Puppy.
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:25 am

blossom bunny smallfry
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:17 am

the blizzard bears!! <3
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 am

yeah the bilzzard bears would be cute and mabye even the smurfs
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 am

The WWF Zebra would be cute, and maybe even the smurfs.
That's a good idea Angela ^^
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:12 am

When the new collections come out (the ones we did the surveys for), I'd love to see some of those become Smallfrys. The Octopus Smallfry What bears should be the next smallfrys? 800892966
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:15 am

You and that zebra, Jess <3

I don't like the octopus much, but an octopus smallfry would be so cute!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 am

Luv wrote:You and that zebra, Jess <3

I don't like the octopus much, but an octopus smallfry would be so cute!

Hey you haven't even seen my room! Zebra dressing gown, zebra blanket, zebra paintings, zebra posters, zebra boxes, zebra drawings, Stripes the Zebra, Zebra shoes, zebra bag, zebra mug, and soon, zebra walls! What bears should be the next smallfrys? 160811 What bears should be the next smallfrys? 143839

The octopus sounds cute What bears should be the next smallfrys? 1107968042
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 am

The sea collection What bears should be the next smallfrys? 143839 It would be cute
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 am

Along with the farm and zoo one, too. What bears should be the next smallfrys? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:35 am

Hmmm . . . before, I'd been hoping for the dragon, but they've gone with that (still need to get to a store, drat) so I suppose the hedgehog would be the best to shrink down.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Ooh, the hedgehog! That would make an excellent choice. And it'd be so cute virtually.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 pm

I wouldn't think twice about buying a lion smallfry What bears should be the next smallfrys? 143839
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down