Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you wear your favorite item irl?

+12
Bear
bearvilleisawesome
Loveablegirl
ariesgirl12917
MollyFlyer
emmie
heidi02
SkylarRockin
winter
Daize
Cheer
Luv
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Would you wear your favorite item irl? Empty Would you wear your favorite item irl?

Post by Luv Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 am

My favorite item is the HPT...and yes, I'd wear it irl. Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz

It's quite normal. I'd never wear anything like Furry Feet irl!

Maybe Moose Slippers at sleepovers...lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Would you wear your favorite item irl? Empty Re: Would you wear your favorite item irl?

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 am

I wouldn't wear bunny glasses, or furry feet. That would just be weird Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Would you wear your favorite item irl? Empty Re: Would you wear your favorite item irl?

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 pm

My favorite is the Owl Glasses, and I would wear them in real life Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm

A HPT in real life would look really cute ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 pm

I usually like to wear a bow in my hair, because I just like bows. Would you wear your favorite item irl? 143839
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Bows are nice ^-^
I have a ton of headbands with bows on them. I adore them <3

I would wear those bows that come with the Patriotic Outfit in real. I like those a lot ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Nerdy glasses in real would look cute!
I agree bunny glasses or furry feet would look 'Odd'
HPT I would wear to school :3
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 pm

I wish they would sell bows seperately because it is something I love to wear mostly, sometimes I do like to wear hats, but bows are better.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:07 pm

I have a pair of blank prescription glasses that look just like Nerdies!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 pm

The bows are cute, I'd probably wear them in real life as well, except for the Cheerleader ones. I don't like them.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 pm

You should request bows to be sold individually, Winter Would you wear your favorite item irl? 143839

And I love the cheerleader ones, but I think they would look childish Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 pm

The skirts would be nice too.
And the baseball pants.

That's the exact reason why I don't like the Cheerleader bows Cheer.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:12 pm

I wouldn't wear baseball pants-- I don't like them.

The patriotic skirts would look really nice, I think ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 pm

The girl pirate skirts also would look nice.

I love the baseball pants, I would wear them all the time Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Yes, girl pirate skirts would look really nice ^-^
I normally wear tiaras and tails on BABV, but I would not wear them in real life, lol Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Haha Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
I would wear the Eskimo jacket though, during winter.

And the JCBG hat. Jk, I would never wear it on BABV or real life Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:21 pm

I would never wear the JCBG hat in real, haha ^^;
It would look kind of odd... a floating blue star above my head Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Yes because it's the sweepstakes glasses Would you wear your favorite item irl? 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 pm

umm, no Would you wear your favorite item irl? 1107968042 i'd feel like a dork Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

What's your favourite item, Emmie? ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:44 pm

the smile shirt Would you wear your favorite item irl? 1107968042 and the bearemy hat Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Haha Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
I probably wouldn't wear the Bearemy hat in real life.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 pm

yeah.. same for mehh Would you wear your favorite item irl? 1107968042 and like you said especially the jcbg hat Would you wear your favorite item irl? 1107968042 with a floating star Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 pm

LOL.
It would be funny if someone was walking around in real life with a floating star or question mark above their head Would you wear your favorite item irl? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 pm

haha, i know right! Would you wear your favorite item irl? 1107968042 i'd be wow, that looks familiar wonder where that's from... Would you wear your favorite item irl? 1107968042
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next