Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you play if you didn't have a furry friend?

+2
JanetBanana21
Luv
6 posters

Go down

Would you play if you didn't have a furry friend? Empty Would you play if you didn't have a furry friend?

Post by Luv Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:01 am

I would. BABV is just too good to pass up.

However, I wouldn't play anywhere near as much as I do now.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Would you play if you didn't have a furry friend? Empty Re: Would you play if you didn't have a furry friend?

Post by JanetBanana21 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 am

Yeah I signed up on babv before I got my furry friend and I played and then 3 months later I got fluffy. But you do have more advantages when you have a furry friend so it's better.
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Would you play if you didn't have a furry friend? Empty Re: Would you play if you didn't have a furry friend?

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 am

Probably not Would you play if you didn't have a furry friend? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 am

Not as much as I do now.
But I would buy a bear asap Would you play if you didn't have a furry friend? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 am

Actually, on my account of AleciaAutumn10, I don't have a bear. I have a bear on this other account, which I don't even remember or go on.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:20 am

Probably not -- I wouldn't have as many options without a cub condo.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down