Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many points have you scored for your CHH team?

+3
winter
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
7 posters

Go down

How many points have you scored for your CHH team? Empty How many points have you scored for your CHH team?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 pm

I've scored 8. I haven't really been doing it much, I always forget How many points have you scored for your CHH team? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How many points have you scored for your CHH team? Empty Re: How many points have you scored for your CHH team?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 am

I'm not sure. I haven't checked. I think like around 53.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

How many points have you scored for your CHH team? Empty Re: How many points have you scored for your CHH team?

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 am

not much like two points, I really need to do more activities for my team
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 am

12 ^^;;
I always forget. Plus my team is losing, so it doesn't really matter to me How many points have you scored for your CHH team? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:29 am

Huh, I need to check . . . but I think it's over 50.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:30 am

Maybe about 70? Idk..
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 am

Okay, just checked -- I have 84.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:04 am

Cheer, maybe your team might win if you participate more? I have no idea whose winning and whose losing at the moment. Where can you check?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:08 am

How do you check whose winning? And i scored 5 How many points have you scored for your CHH team? 708123
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 am

ajbuddy1590 wrote:How do you check whose winning? And i scored 5 How many points have you scored for your CHH team? 708123
Go inside the CHH cabin and click on the banner ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down