Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hate it when people stand on top of you?

+5
GlitterL
heidi02
MollyFlyer
Cheer
Daize
9 posters

Go down

Do you hate it when people stand on top of you? Empty Do you hate it when people stand on top of you?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 am

I do.
And when you say something, there's no reply. Then I move away, and a looong time ago, I just ignored the person Do you hate it when people stand on top of you? Icon_razz

Last edited by Daize on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you hate it when people stand on top of you? Empty Re: Do you hate it when people stand on top of you?

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 am

Yup. It's really annoying, especially if there's a ton of empty space everywhere else.
It's kind of hard to click exactly where you want to go, though :x
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Do you hate it when people stand on top of you? Empty Re: Do you hate it when people stand on top of you?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 am

I think with the new standing positions, it's actually harder.
And people don't exactly listen >.<
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 am

Yes. I click somewhere, usually beside someone, but instead I end up standing on them T-T
When they don't listen, I just end up moving ^^;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:27 am

Sometimes, I end up leaving the place I'm at due to the complicated clicking D:
If I'm standing at a nice place, which I like, and they stand on me, I just try and ask them, and they don't move. So I end up moving, since I don't ignore people anymore >.<
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:31 am

Yeah, I do that, too.
I only ignore people when I'm taking a picture. And if I ignore that person, everyone else will still be able to see them standing on top of me, so there's no point.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:33 am

Not really. I just move to a different spot.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 am

Good point Cheer.
Wow, never even thought of it that way.
WOOOAAH o:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 am

lol, yeah.
Whenever I stand in one spot and don't do anything, it's normally because I'm looking for trade requests (yes, I'm starting to trade again ^^;; ) and if someone's on top of me, I can't get requests :x

But when you're standing with friends and a random person stands on top of you... I really don't like that ^^;;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:44 am

Yayy you started trading again(:

You can't get requests, and when you request (most people try looking for the person they're about to trade with) the person you're going to be trading with can't see you, think you're not rare, and say no to the trade.

That's sooo annoying. Unless they're in the group, than it's acceptable, cause they're your friends Do you hate it when people stand on top of you? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 am

Yes, I did ^-^
I want to see if I can get any pretty stuff, haha Do you hate it when people stand on top of you? Icon_razz

Yeah, I agree. That's why whenever I go to a new place on the map, I always move, so people can see me.

I'm pretty sure I accidentally stand on people sometimes, though, because you can't see everyone on your screen. So it just might be a matter of them not seeing you.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 am

That's probably one of the main factors of people standing on others.
They can't see each other. Good point Cheer.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 am

Yeah that really annoys me! Especially when you're trying to take pictures. But like Cheer said, it might be accidental due to the fact you can't see everyone.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 am

It only bothers me if someone repeatedly does it to me, even after I've moved.
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:10 am

I haven't had anyone do that to me yet, Glitter.
That would be annoying :x
I would probably switch dens if that happened to me.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

Yes! It annoys me, I always ask them to get off and they never do Do you hate it when people stand on top of you? 597500 Maybe they don't see me? Lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyangel15 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 am

That has never happened to me but I would get annoyed
joeyangel15
joeyangel15
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 am

Yes I do, it gets annoying! But I move instead of telling them to move
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Yeah, I do. But I end up moving in the end. They just don't listen.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down