Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite type of music?

+8
Josh
Test
heidi02
AleciaAutumn10
Loveablegirl
GreenEarthGirl123
JanetBanana21
ariesgirl12917
12 posters

Go down

What is your favorite type of music

What is your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap17%What is your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap33%What is your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap33%What is your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap17%What is your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

What is your favorite type of music? Empty What is your favorite type of music?

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:55 pm

My favorites would have to be country and alternative rock. What about you what are your favorites confused
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite type of music? Empty Re: What is your favorite type of music?

Post by JanetBanana21 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:57 pm

I love country What is your favorite type of music? 465488
My favorite singer is Taylor swift as a matter of fact What is your favorite type of music? 610897
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite type of music? Empty Re: What is your favorite type of music?

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:02 pm

I love Pop!! My ipod is about 85-90% pop in both spanish and english.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:18 pm

awesome! I love music in other languages there is just something about it that interests me. I think there is just some sort of different connection to music when you hear a song in english then hear it again in a completely different language What is your favorite type of music? 610897
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:57 pm

I llike all kinds of music accept rap music
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:05 am

I like Alternative too. I like some Pop and Country too.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 am

Definetly pop, but I also like country What is your favorite type of music? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 am

Rock, Classical, and Electronic!! {TRON Legacy Soundtrack!! :O}
And then theres all the awesomely random stuff on Twilight and other films' Soundtracks.. ;D
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:58 pm

I enjoy country music, what can I say
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:34 pm

I like pop~! ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm

I really like pop and indie rock What is your favorite type of music? 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Alternative, rock, classical, and slow songs(I don't know what genre would be)
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mfuzzybear Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:55 pm

I definitely love me some country music What is your favorite type of music? 143839
mfuzzybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down