Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the rarest furry friend you own?

+6
AleciaAutumn10
MollyFlyer
karenbearhug
HarryLove13
muffinatormanic
Luv
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is the rarest furry friend you own? Empty What is the rarest furry friend you own?

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Mine is my brown horse. I almost never see anybody have it in their backpack.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What is the rarest furry friend you own? Empty Re: What is the rarest furry friend you own?

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:45 pm

The cow What is the rarest furry friend you own? 465488 moo! I don't see much people with it, but I didn't buy it anyways
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

What is the rarest furry friend you own? Empty Re: What is the rarest furry friend you own?

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm

I said the rarest one you OWN, muffin.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 pm

The lion What is the rarest furry friend you own? 465488
also the cheetah...the item was terrible but there arent many of it
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 pm

I never see the lion, either.
You own it? Lucky.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Yeah, I had to buy it from ebay, the lion is my favorite animal so I couldn't let it pass
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 pm

The PSI is super rare, too. I barely ever see them up for trade.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 pm

I have a few that I don't see very often - the cross bear and sweet smiles teddy.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Luv wrote:The PSI is super rare, too. I barely ever see them up for trade.

Yeah, i like it but i hardly use by cub condo...i wish it was something i could wear...because i have the old psi the chair one, well i also have the head one but i wear that often
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm

karenbearhug wrote:I have a few that I don't see very often - the cross bear and sweet smiles teddy.
i dont remember hearing of the sweet smiles teddy, is it old?
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Psft, Karen. You have practically all of them. What is the rarest furry friend you own? Icon_razz

The head/tail is quite rare, too, Harry.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:25 pm

The WWF Wolf.

. . . I don't have many to choose from, but that's fairly rare.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Luv wrote:Psft, Karen. You have practically all of them. What is the rarest furry friend you own? Icon_razz

The head/tail is quite rare, too, Harry.
yeah i had to trade to get those, blahh What is the rarest furry friend you own? 1107968042
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:30 pm

HarryLove13 wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:I have a few that I don't see very often - the cross bear and sweet smiles teddy.

Sweet Smiles was a test bear that didn't last very long. True to his name, he really does have a sweet smile. What is the rarest furry friend you own? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 pm

karenbearhug wrote:
HarryLove13 wrote:

Sweet Smiles was a test bear that didn't last very long. True to his name, he really does have a sweet smile. What is the rarest furry friend you own? 465488
the only test bear i have is the tie dye teddy, im glad i got him before it became a champ because i dont like stitches on it lol
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Good for you, Harry.

I don't own any test bears myself.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Well, most of the good ones end up coming out everywhere so you don't miss much. What is the rarest furry friend you own? 465488
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:03 pm

That's very true.

But it's more fun when they don't come out everywhere. It's like, you've got a special one. What is the rarest furry friend you own? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Rarest? I have no idea What is the rarest furry friend you own? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Why just post that you have no idea? Lol.

I really wanted a zoo animal...but now that they are online, I don't want one so much.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:34 pm

i have the cross bear it was rare at the time i got it idk if it rare now. other bear i have is rare is the tiger bear
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:44 pm

The cross bear is scarcely seen! Lucky you.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:10 am

the patch bear What is the rarest furry friend you own? 1107968042 forget what it's called What is the rarest furry friend you own? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 am

I don't know..
Maybe my football bear, or midnight teddyy.. What is the rarest furry friend you own? Icon_razz What is the rarest furry friend you own? Icon_razz on my old accounts, I have much rarer bears, like both lions. x]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 am

Well, In real life probably the peacock? Because it is a zoo animal. I don't know lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next