Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Get A Peace Sign Hat From Bearemy For 4th Of July!

4 posters

Go down

Go Get A Peace Sign Hat From Bearemy For 4th Of July! Empty Go Get A Peace Sign Hat From Bearemy For 4th Of July!

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Happy 4th Of July! Go to Town Square and get yourself a Peace Sign Hat by a hand with red, white, and blue with Bearemy! I got dressy with it at my Cub Condo. Then took it off and did white and black! Have a Happy 4th Of July BGF!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Go Get A Peace Sign Hat From Bearemy For 4th Of July! Empty Re: Go Get A Peace Sign Hat From Bearemy For 4th Of July!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Cool, thanks for sharing!
Happy 4th of July to you too [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Go Get A Peace Sign Hat From Bearemy For 4th Of July! Empty Re: Go Get A Peace Sign Hat From Bearemy For 4th Of July!

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 am

:] Thanks ^___^ It looks very patriotic
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:14 pm

I wouldn't have got this if you hadn't given the heads up. Go Get A Peace Sign Hat From Bearemy For 4th Of July! 610897
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down