Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss?

+5
AleciaAutumn10
MollyFlyer
Anita
CarlyAllHeart261
Luv
9 posters

Go down

What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? Empty What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss?

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:22 pm

I was sitting here, thinking about what makes a good topic that is easy to discuss, and stimulates people to have conversations rather than making one-time comments.

So, my question is this:

What in BABV, absolutely anything, could you just go on and on about?

For me, it's trading. I love exchanging trading stories, debating on what is rarer than what...
All I've talked about trading on forums has really turned me in to a trading expert. I know what just about every item is. And, I really get my blood going just talking about it!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? Empty Re: What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:47 am

Me and my friends like talking about whatever event that's going on babv, like camp or halloween
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? Empty Re: What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss?

Post by Anita Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:31 am

We talk about if it was possible if a girl can become into a grandpa. What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? 1107968042
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:41 am

I enjoy trading discussions, too! Really get me started, and I'll have a better shot at moving up in the ranks this week . . .
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:22 am

Trading, like you and molly. Theres just so much to talk about in that one word.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:25 am

Trading, definitely. What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:26 am

Trading.

What else is there? What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? 3483496927
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:37 am

Trading is practically an art form, when you really work at it. Getting to recognize the various PSIs, know a good trade from a bad, seeking out the items you want -- or the items you know you can trade for items you want.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:52 am

And smart trades and bad trades, discussing them, learning and stuff. Hoow you evolved from a newbie to a trading master ;]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:58 am

Daize wrote:Trading.

The new PSIs coming out...? What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:58 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:And smart trades and bad trades, discussing them, learning and stuff. Hoow you evolved from a newbie to a trading master ;]

That's true, from "poor" to "riches". What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? 1107968042
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:16 am

Hey, the new PSIs are still a matter of trading -- wanting to trade for the new and shiny items!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:50 am

:] I like dicussing about currents events happening in Bearville
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:56 am

Current events are always interesting. By the way, has anyone noticed any new prizes in the fountain this month, or are they all repeats again?
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:21 am

Haha, that's true. I think they're all repeats, from what I've gotten so far.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:18 am

Bear wrote:

The new PSIs coming out...? What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? Icon_razz

That usually turns in to a conversation about trading for them. LOL.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:And smart trades and bad trades, discussing them, learning and stuff. Hoow you evolved from a newbie to a trading master ;]

I like discussing trading techniques.
I learn so much, all the time. You think you're a master trader, but then you still learn something new, you know?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am

Luv wrote:
Bear wrote:

That usually turns in to a conversation about trading for them. LOL.

Haha, that's true! What is your favorite BABV thing to discuss? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:24 am

holiday and events going on babv
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down