Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life?

+10
AleciaAutumn10
CarlyAllHeart261
Anita
karenbearhug
JLBABV
emmie
MollyFlyer
Cheer
Bear
Luv
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life?

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Jeans aren't comfortable. I wear sweats, shorts, or skirts. All S's, the way to go.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Jeans are comfortable to me. I'm more of skinny jeans and capri person.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Skinny jeans aren't comfortable at all!

I wear them in BABV, but...I never would irl.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm

They are SO comfortable! I would never wear them in BABV. They just look weird.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 pm

If you wear a long shirt over them, they don't.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm

I prefer leggings instead.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 pm

I do leggings irl something, and in BABV sometimes.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Sort of.
I don't wear any type of sunglasses or bows in real life.
But I do wear skirts, and fake uggs.
I also wear caps and I used to put this one bear in my backpack and walk around with it.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 pm

I love how you didn't just say Uggs.

I wear sunglasses alot irl.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 pm

I don't. Not unless they plan on making sunglasses that fit on glasses Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 am

That's why you should get contacts. Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? - Page 2 143839
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:07 am

It's alright, I'm not missing out on much Do you dress differently in BABV than in real life? - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 am

Sometimes I'd rarer go half-blind than wear glasses. x)

Unlike my BABV character...I like my face freed up most of the time.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:59 am

Yes I do! In bearville I wear random things but in real life I wear a tshirt and jeans lol
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 am

My glasses have like, no frame. So you can hardly see them on my face. All it does is like to disrupt my hair >.<
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Eh, I don't like frameless glasses.

I've always wondered why they're not in BABV though.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:26 pm

I like them. It looks like your not wearing glasses.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2