Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you own any manager/employee items?

+16
MamaNoodles
emmie
karenbearhug
cyrus2hip594
GwynethLove
Bear
Daize
helenacool18
Loveablegirl
AleciaAutumn10
Josh
MollyFlyer
muffinatormanic
Anita
Cheer
Luv
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you own any manager/employee items?

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 am

I wish! Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you own any manager/employee items?

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 am

I'm on the same boat, Gwyneth!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:23 am

The only person I've seen from BGF is Cheer, and that was a mere coincidence.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 am

I hadn't seen anyone beforehand. Only during parties and that.

Except Holly.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 am

Yes - I do have manager items. Actually, I have all of them (one of the perks of actually being a manager). They certainly aren't something I'm willing to trade away.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:29 am

It's nice that you keep yours. ^^

I wonder what sort of manager/employee trades them away.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:31 am

Luv wrote:It's nice that you keep yours. ^^

I wonder what sort of manager/employee trades them away.

A lot of employees used to trade them away. For a while they were also universal codes and some employees took advantage of it. Now they are all one time use.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:33 am

Ah, that's good.

I hope I get the chance to get the green wand someday. That, (and sort of the Stuffing Machine) are the only ones I really care to have.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:04 am

I just like the bag and the fruit basket.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:06 am

I've never seen the items actually in use, except for the green wand. I only see them in inventories.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:02 am

Luv wrote:I've never seen the items actually in use, except for the green wand. I only see them in inventories.
Luv didn't you see me with my items? I forget what I was wearing when I met you lol

Last edited by Josh on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:41 am

I've seen lightbulb hats and fruit baskets. Nothing else.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:42 am

How I got my tan bag with trees, I actually traded for it on BGF, I traded two employee items for it. The two ones I did trade are really common, compared to the one I have now. So I'm really happy with it.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:42 am

Josh wrote:
Luv wrote:I've never seen the items actually in use, except for the green wand. I only see them in inventories.
Luv didn't you see me with my items? I forget what I was wearing when I met you lol

I always wear my employee item, no matter what outfit I'm wearing. <3
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 am

Josh wrote:
You were dressed up for Canada Day. Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:56 am

no, wish i did Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 1107968042
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:11 am

Luv wrote:
Josh wrote:
You were dressed up for Canada Day. Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 465488
Oh yes, indeed I was lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:13 am

I have all of them except for the bonsai tree....never been able to get that one Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 am

Josh wrote:
Luv wrote:
Josh wrote:
Oh yes, indeed I was lol
I've got a good memory. Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 610897

I'd suppose you wear them a lot, huh? I know I would.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:21 am

MamaNoodles wrote:I have all of them except for the bonsai tree....never been able to get that one Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 143839
Wow! How'd you get them all?

You'll get it eventually. Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 610897
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 am

Every one? How many are there?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 am

There aren't that many.

They're just insanely rare. ;-;
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:57 am

Luv wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:I have all of them except for the bonsai tree....never been able to get that one Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 143839
Wow! How'd you get them all?

You'll get it eventually. Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 610897

Trading over a looong period of time! I haven't really tried to trade in a long time lol so I don't know if I will try to get it
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:41 pm

I really want the want for my harry potter costume XD
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Cyrus, reread that sentence Do you own any manager/employee items? - Page 2 1107968042
But I'm just asking generally, how many actually are there?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next