Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what old event or room did you like babv first started?

+3
AleciaAutumn10
SkylarRockin
Loveablegirl
7 posters

Go down

what old event or room did you like babv first started? Empty what old event or room did you like babv first started?

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 pm

I like the farm when you could go into the barn during halloween i wish there would do it augin.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

what old event or room did you like babv first started? Empty Re: what old event or room did you like babv first started?

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Me too what old event or room did you like babv first started? 465488 That was really fun!I remember that night... My brotherhad a football game what old event or room did you like babv first started? Icon_razz I was so young.
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

what old event or room did you like babv first started? Empty Re: what old event or room did you like babv first started?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 pm

I have no idea, not been a member for that long what old event or room did you like babv first started? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 am

The farm at halloween was cool what old event or room did you like babv first started? 465488 I remember when you could take pictures in the photobooth what old event or room did you like babv first started? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:45 am

yeah, the barn was really fun! what old event or room did you like babv first started? 143839 i miss it
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Same, I think it'll be back again in October.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 am

The barn was awesome what old event or room did you like babv first started? 143839
So much fun, lol.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down