Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you use to believe there was monsters under your bed?

+4
CarlyAllHeart261
AleciaAutumn10
barbie6
muffinatormanic
8 posters

Go down

Did you use to believe there was monsters under your bed?  Empty Did you use to believe there was monsters under your bed?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 am

I did it was scary D:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Did you use to believe there was monsters under your bed?  Empty Re: Did you use to believe there was monsters under your bed?

Post by barbie6 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 am

no but i belived that there were monsters in my closet or outside my window..or in the bathroom in the dark
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Did you use to believe there was monsters under your bed?  Empty Re: Did you use to believe there was monsters under your bed?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Not really. :\
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:34 am

Yes I did. Used to scare me when I was younger
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:57 pm

When I was really, really young, after watching a scary movie or something, but now I'm okay. Did you use to believe there was monsters under your bed?  465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Yeah I did! My imagination would run wild! Did you use to believe there was monsters under your bed?  3483496927
I would be afraid of shadows that things would make in the dark too.
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Nope. I used to believe there was monsters in my CLOSET. Thanks to the movie Monster Inc. D:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Yes LOL! I remember when I would always jump from like a metre away. It is really funny if you think about it now
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down