Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your least fav subject in school?

+15
Daize
CarlyAllHeart261
AleciaAutumn10
awesomedancer12
HeatherHeart
karenbearhug
xTestDaDiva♥
helenacool18
Bear
MollyFlyer
Loveablegirl
Cheer
ItalianPrincess
Luv
muffinatormanic
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's your least fav subject in school? Empty What's your least fav subject in school?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Mine would be math. Math is vile D:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

What's your least fav subject in school? Empty Re: What's your least fav subject in school?

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 pm

My favorite is Math. Least is English.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What's your least fav subject in school? Empty Re: What's your least fav subject in school?

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Math can't stand my Math teacher
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Luv wrote:My favorite is Math. Least is English.
I'm the exact opposite What's your least fav subject in school? Icon_razz
Hate Math, love English.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Why? Math is great!

I love it. I'm a year ahead.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Math
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeah lol everyone doesn't like math most people I know don't any way. What's your least fav subject in school? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Looking back, I realize I never hated a subject so much as the teacher I had for them. I thought I hated math, but one year I got a new teacher who presented the material a different way -- not only did I not mind math as much, my grades went up 30%.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Molly - it's usually the teacher.

Math is the best. It's not subjective. You're either right or wrong.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 am

ItalianPrincess wrote:Math can't stand my Math teacher

If you did like your math teacher, would you still like math? Sounds kind of bias.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 am

Luv wrote:Molly - it's usually the teacher.

Math is the best. It's not subjective. You're either right or wrong.

That's true, it is usually the teacher. And that's what I was about to say, there's only one answer, and it's not like English which it can depend on the teacher of what they want to grade it.

The point of math is to be fast, efficient, and to get the answer correct. I remember ages ago I had this teacher who was really strict with math, you had to present all the steps or it's wrong. I mean, most teachers make you present the steps but if you were given a problem, you'd have to write out what you were given in the problem (although it was already in the question), what you were required to do, the solution (not in numbers, but for example two apples plus two apples), then actually work it out then do a concluding statement, and it doesn't sound too bad but it'd be impossible to finish math tests and quizzes in an hour. If you missed a step, though your answer is correct (i.e. forgot to write the concluding statement, John has 2 apples because he had 5 apples but he ate 3 of the apples, just an example), it'd be wrong. :\
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:17 am

Oooh, I hated having to write everything out. I might do the whole thing in my head, so I didn't know what to write down. One test, I only got one question wrong -- but failed the whole thing.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 am

My favourite is P.E and the second is English
i'm rarerly What's your least fav subject in school? 1107968042 What's your least fav subject in school? 465488
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xTestDaDiva♥ Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:23 am

Writing.
When we do compositions, the teachers grade it on their opinion, while others may think differently.
xTestDaDiva♥
xTestDaDiva♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:29 am

While it's true that some subjects are subjective - nearly all teachers have some criteria for their grading, such as a rubric or pre stated objectives. While it may seem like it some times - we don't just "make it up" when we grade! What's your least fav subject in school? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by xTestDaDiva♥ Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 am

karenbearhug wrote:While it's true that some subjects are subjective - nearly all teachers have some criteria for their grading, such as a rubric or pre stated objectives. While it may seem like it some times - we don't just "make it up" when we grade! What's your least fav subject in school? 465488
Yes, they can grade on Grammer, but some just dont like the plot and give you a C.
Thats happend to me before :'C
xTestDaDiva♥
xTestDaDiva♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:33 am

MAAAAAAAAAAATHS! EEEEEEW EEEEEEEEEW! What's your least fav subject in school? 610897
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomedancer12 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:43 am

English
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Probably anything that has to do with History D:
I just find it boring Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 am

Science... My science teacher last year was so mean What's your least fav subject in school? 597500
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:58 am

I had a science teacher who asked for two 5,000 word essays on the final exam. This was only mentioned on the last page, after three pages of multiple choice. This was a closed-book, timed exam.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:06 am

I like all subjects.
But nothing beats English.
Sometimes math gets boring.

But you really can't judge on the teacher, they usually change. If you love the subject, you love it.

And I hate how people like things, because they're good at it. I love English because I love to write and read, not cause I'm awesome at the subject.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 am

Daize wrote:I like all subjects.
But nothing beats English.
Sometimes math gets boring.

But you really can't judge on the teacher, they usually change. If you love the subject, you love it.

And I hate how people like things, because they're good at it. I love English because I love to write and read, not cause I'm awesome at the subject.

That's true about the teacher, you can't have one teacher change around your opinion forever lol. That's true, I guess some people like it then because it's easier for them. What's your least fav subject in school? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 am

In order from my favorite to least favorite: math, English, history, biology (science). Science has always been my toughest subject for some reason, math is usually my favorite, but some teachers make it hard to like sometimes.
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 am

Some times, it's more obvious than usual that it's the teacher's fault when you get bad grades. One biology exam, I got a 51% on it -- and I had one of the top three marks in my class.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next