Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkylarRockins Blog

4 posters

Go down

SkylarRockins Blog Empty SkylarRockins Blog

Post by SkylarRockin Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Today we went to the Rainforest Cafe in downtown.It was so awesome! We first went to the Gift shop and bought some t-shirts ( Because we had a 20 minute wait ) Then we were taken upstairs to our table. There was a cave type of wall and some fake ivy on the walls. Also an epic fish tank in the middle of the room.Me & my cousin had a Pirate Pizza. Sounds childish but it was really good!After dinner we had the volcano. A giant thing of cake, ice cream, and whip cream. Toppings were Carmel, and chocolate sauce. Mmm. Then we went walking to the Wax Musuem, then the Ripleys Haunted House. Fun night! I have one more thing to say but it would give out my location of where I live Thanks for reading my blog, though!
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

SkylarRockins Blog Empty Re: SkylarRockins Blog

Post by Bear Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:31 am

Interesting blog! I've been to Rainforest Cafe before, never bought anything though. The cake must have been good, it sounds delicious! I've been to a wax museum before, never Ripleys Haunted House, I've passed by it before though.

Can't wait for your next blog enty! SkylarRockins Blog 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Awsome ! It's very interesting SkylarRockins Blog 465488
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Cool Blog! Yumm, that cake sounds soo good <3
I've been to a wax museum too. It seems so creepy at times SkylarRockins Blog Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down