Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many Build a bear places have you been to?

+6
ItalianPrincess
Loveablegirl
Luv
Cheer
MollyFlyer
muffinatormanic
10 posters

Go down

How many Build a bear places have you been to? Empty How many Build a bear places have you been to?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 pm

I been to like four different places How many Build a bear places have you been to? 465488 How about you?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

How many Build a bear places have you been to? Empty Re: How many Build a bear places have you been to?

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Just the one. Not a lot in my area.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How many Build a bear places have you been to? Empty Re: How many Build a bear places have you been to?

Post by Cheer Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:21 pm

I've been to the one here, one in New York, and one in California. So three C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Cheer wrote:I've been to the one here, one in New York, and one in California. So three C:
Ooh :] I heard the one in New york is really big!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Just one - the one at my local mall.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:18 pm

i been to four different store in the area i used to live in.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 pm

How about the area you do now? ;D
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 pm

I have been to 6 different How many Build a bear places have you been to? 465488 I only like the New York one and Eurpoe ones How many Build a bear places have you been to? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:24 pm

New York and Europe? Wow! Across oceans!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 pm

I think, two, my home town one and also one in disney land How many Build a bear places have you been to? 465488 so cool there.
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:32 pm

I've been to 2. There aren't that many near me :x
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 pm

I've been to BABW stores coast to coast. I've been to the NYC store and the Downtown Disney store in California. All together, I have stamps on my Pawsport from 16 different stores! The best one EVER was the #1 - the St. Louis Galleria. I also had the privilege of touring BearQuarters in St. Louis last summer!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Two. I don't have a lot near my home.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down