Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like to go for long distance walks?

+4
muffinatormanic
ItalianPrincess
Bear
Test
8 posters

Go down

Do you like to go for long distance walks? Empty Do you like to go for long distance walks?

Post by Test Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 am

Do ya? Do you like to go for long distance walks? Icon_razz
I do. XD
I can do about 10 miles, then I just give up. Do you like to go for long distance walks? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Do you like to go for long distance walks? Empty Re: Do you like to go for long distance walks?

Post by Bear Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Not really. Do you like to go for long distance walks? Icon_razz I walk about 3km a day though.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you like to go for long distance walks? Empty Re: Do you like to go for long distance walks?

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 pm

LoL I can't stand walks altogether Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:57 am

Yeah sure if I'm walking with a person and we have conversations. We can go on forever Do you like to go for long distance walks? 465488 It's boring by yourself!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 am

I kind of walking in a little park by my self in a sunny day but I won't like walk far, because walking far places or running makes me so mad Lol I can't stand those kind of walks Lol.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by clarecitystyle Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 am

Yes
I could walk forever in central park
clarecitystyle
clarecitystyle
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Only when it is like really early in the morning or late at night
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:23 pm

So long as I'm walking with a friend, yupp.(:
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:27 pm

It depends on a lot of factors - where I am, what the scenery looks like and who I'm with. Do you like to go for long distance walks? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down