Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you bought any video games from BABW?

+7
retheriolu
CarlyAllHeart261
Test
Captain Barbossa
JLBABV
Cheer
Luv
11 posters

Go down

Have you bought any video games from BABW? Empty Have you bought any video games from BABW?

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:39 am

My only incentive to do so would be to get the codes that come with the games!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Have you bought any video games from BABW? Empty Re: Have you bought any video games from BABW?

Post by Cheer Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:42 am

Yup. The DS game. It's actually really fun Have you bought any video games from BABW? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Have you bought any video games from BABW? Empty Re: Have you bought any video games from BABW?

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:43 am

Is it really? Have you bought any video games from BABW? 1107968042 I'd feel so lame.

I can be a hardcore gamer at times.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 am

I've bought the original BABW game Have you bought any video games from BABW? Icon_razz but not hugsville or friendship valley
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:22 am

No, but i have the Friendship Valley game! FVDD forever Have you bought any video games from BABW? Icon_razz
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:31 am

Nope. Have you bought any video games from BABW? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:55 am

I have the old wii game from 2008 Have you bought any video games from BABW? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:I have the old wii game from 2008 Have you bought any video games from BABW? 465488
Oooh I have that, too C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 am

I have the new DS one.
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Yeah the DS game lol
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahmoonbeam1104 Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:35 pm

i have the ds one though it's not really really fun it's ok
hannahmoonbeam1104
hannahmoonbeam1104
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:19 pm

LOL, Yeah, I don't have it, but I think the DS Game looks boring. Have you bought any video games from BABW? Icon_razz
The Wii game was. D: D: Have you bought any video games from BABW? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 am

I'll see if any friends have them to try them out. If they're not awful, maybe I'll give it a chance.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:10 pm

No, I have the app though, I hope that counts?? Have you bought any video games from BABW? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:24 pm

I have both of the wii games I have the old on and the new one I love them both I finished them they were so good. Have you bought any video games from BABW? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down