Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed!

+10
Katherin2210
ajsweet201
haileybighugs2
animefan
Mindstormguy27
lolaadventurebear
caitlinbearhug26
mimipinky3
KatieRetroCool1
Sarz
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! Empty Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed!

Post by Sarz Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:38 am

As we predicted,the Photo Booth stayed after the Carnival left.

Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! Photo10
Sarz
Sarz
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! Empty Re: Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed!

Post by KatieRetroCool1 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:00 am

Yeah, I wanted it to stay cause it had only been there a week.
KatieRetroCool1
KatieRetroCool1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! Empty Re: Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed!

Post by mimipinky3 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:19 am

it looks so loneylt ehre :-( lol
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by caitlinbearhug26 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:20 am

yeah poor little photo booth
caitlinbearhug26
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:21 am

lol
has the photobooth added the other options yet? the condo frame and the other thing (i forgot what it was)
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lolaadventurebear Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:35 am

😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500
lolaadventurebear
lolaadventurebear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindstormguy27 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:36 am

lolaadventurebear wrote:😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500
I Agree :x :x :x :x I loved the circuss I wish the kept it, It was the best income for the game.
Mindstormguy27
Mindstormguy27
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 am

i also wanted the carnival to stay but atleast the photo booth is still there
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindstormguy27 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:39 am

anicole2 wrote:i also wanted the carnival to stay but atleast the photo booth is still there
Yeah true At least that is still there so we can get a real tee or a condos frame for our house ( when I get it Im going to have Shapiro's family on there so that the forums and her can be regcanized.)
Mindstormguy27
Mindstormguy27
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:48 am

Darn! i really wanted the carnival to stay.oh well.the photo booth makes memories anyway!!
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsweet201 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:51 am

yea true but the carnival was not meant to last forever. BABV still has many new things there planning so it wouldin't be to boring.
ajsweet201
ajsweet201
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherin2210 Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:11 am

Like about 3 days ago when the carnival hadn't left yet, and the photo booth was still not open. I email babw staffs that when was the photo booth going to open and to at least leave the photo booth when the carnival leaves. And I guess they left it cause of it.
Katherin2210
Katherin2210
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMay Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:19 am

It's gonna be a perminant feature. Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 465488
MayMay
MayMay
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:46 am

so we get to keep a memory of the carnival forever <3 lol
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:47 am

yeah a memory i wish that the ferris wheel was included!!!
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:48 am

oh man i know! i wish the ferris wheel actually went around though lol. well at least we got to sit on it! that was cool
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:52 am

yeah i love sitting on the ferris wheel
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutio358 Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:58 am

Yeah I am sad that the carnival is gone.
Cutio358
Cutio358
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:00 am

i wonder if they were eventually going to make those booths where you couldnt clik n them into games. there was one with apples or something but it never turned into anything. maybe decoration?
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:10 am

i still think buil a bear will put out something better anyway
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:22 am

yea theres definately more fun things to come!! i cant wait for what they have next!
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieRetroCool1 Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Yeah it was great. BABV isn't loading, think something new is coming?
KatieRetroCool1
KatieRetroCool1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindstormguy27 Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:54 pm

But the circuss was the pawsomest of the pawforming arts and can't be replaced. Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 I miss it sooo much cause it was the best place to play games. 😢
Mindstormguy27
Mindstormguy27
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieRetroCool1 Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:55 pm

I liked the costumes! The costumes are rare now aren't they?
KatieRetroCool1
KatieRetroCool1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindstormguy27 Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:56 pm

KatieRetroCool1 wrote:I liked the costumes! The costumes are rare now aren't they?
yep the costumes are now rare and I don't think there even going to put other costumes there ethier. Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Carnival's Gone,but the Photo Booth stayed! 597500 Which stinks cause I love costumes. :x
Mindstormguy27
Mindstormguy27
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next