Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Academy Roleplay

+3
AleciaAutumn10
Bear
Cheer
7 posters

Go down

Alpha Academy Roleplay Empty Alpha Academy Roleplay

Post by Cheer Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:52 am

Alpha Academy
Based on the series by Lisi Harrison

Dear Alphas,
Thousands have applied, but you have been chosen. This, my little alpha, is only the first part of your next year. You along with ninety-nine other talented girls will all be given the same chance: to become the greatest alpha you can be.

Enclosed is an aPod. Everything is explained there. Turn it on, see what happens. Orientation is September 5th. Bring your best self, everything else will be supplied for you.

Kiss, kiss
Shira
Shira Brazille
President of Brazille Enterprises

Character Application Form
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Alpha Track:[/b]
[b]Alpha Accomplishments:[/b]
[b]Alpha House:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

*What is an alpha track?
Your alpha skill. What you mainly work on improving, i.e.: acting, singing, dancing, inventing, writing, comedy, sports, etc.
*What are alpha accomplishments?
What your character has done that got them into Alpha Academy.
*What is an alpha house?
The house your character is in. There can be five girls per house. The houses are:
Amelia Earhart
Beyonce
Juliet Capulet
Pick one.
Amelia Earhart is a pilot. Juliet Capulet is Juliet in Romeo and Juliet. I'm assuming you know who Beyonce is.

My Character
Name: Hayden West
Appearance: Short, dark blonde hair that almost reaches her shoulders. Blue eyes. 5'5". She always wears a silver locket with a picture of her family inside.
Personality: Light hearted and incredibly naïve. Very determined when she wants to be.
Alpha Track: Song writing
Alpha Accomplishments: Wrote Billboard number one songs for various artists.
Alpha House: Juliet Capulet

Characters

Juliet Capulet
Hayden West, Cheer
Brynn Haynes, Bear
Audrey Baxter, AleciaAutumn10
Victoria Higgins, Daize
Brianna Truscott, GwynethLove

Amelia Earhart
Anna Gray, Luv

Beyonce
Cymphonique Keys, River

Last edited by Cheer on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Alpha Academy Roleplay Empty Re: Alpha Academy Roleplay

Post by Bear Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Name: Brynn Haynes

Appearance: Straight, dark brown hair with caramel/copper highlights, her hair is almost halfway down her back. Hazel eyes, somewhat tall, 5"7. She's very flexible and has a tattoo of two small hearts on her ankle.

Personality: Extremely outgoing, she use to be very shy, but now she's "broken out of her shell" and she's very talkative. She is insecure, somewhat, and cares what others think about her. She gossips a lot, and despite that she's a loyal friend you can trust. She can be rude when she wants to be, bitter a bit, she's bossy sometimes. She has her eyes on the prize; she's very competitive.

Alpha Track: Dance, gymnastics and singing. Does a little bit of each, it depends.

Alpha Accomplishments: Has gone on tour with various, famous singers as back-up dancers and singers. She's friends with and has connections with some celebrities, even A-list, she has them on speed dial.

Other: Brynn tries to hide her "other identity". Long before she became outgoing, when she was shy and she was a nerd. She barely had any friends because she rather much focus on her passions; science, math, chemistry, biology etc, and of course, inventing. She of course loves what she's doing for her Alpha Track, and focussed on that too, but more on the others. She does regret somewhat not including inventing for her Alpha Track, but thinks it's for the "best", thinking she'll fit in more if she does what she's currently doing. But she's of course good at both.

Last edited by Bear on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:17 am

Bear wrote:
Recap of Character, Brynn Haynes
Spoiler:

I applied to Alpha Academy a while back, they never got back to me so I thought I didn't make it in. But a few weeks ago, I finally got the acceptance letter in the mail; I was so excited.

And now, I'm here, packing my clothes and everything. There were my inventing goggles and fascinating biology and chemistry books, I was so tempted to bring them. I love science, math, biology and chemistry like I said before, and inventing. I love everything technology, and I think you get the point by what I mean by that.

I so badly wanted too, but remembered my Alpha Track, no more of that, only secretly or something. Like how the aPod sent to me from Alpha Academy in the acceptance letter had so little memory I bumped it up a little, I also hacked into it and added some new features.

I know going to Alpha Academy means being confident, having self-esteem and strutting your talents, but I'll just let it be for now.

I'm so excited to meet Shira, she's an amazing, talented, inspirational woman, and don't forget she's a billionaire! Alpha Academy is going to change my life. I'm in it to win it, and nothing's stopping me.

My plan is to focus mostly on my Alpha Track, I won't make many friends there apart from my roommates and other people I can somewhat trust and "ally" with, I'm going to win this and be the last Alpha standing. I'm extremely competitive.

Last edited by Bear on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am

Name: Audrey Baxter

Appearance: Tan skinned, Gray eyed, and Black haired girl of 5'8". She has long, wavy hair till her shoulders, which she usually ties up.

Personality: Shy and conservative, but very sneaky. Does not trust anyone, though people trust her very sneaky. She will do anything to get what she wants.

Alpha Track: Dancing

Alpha Accomplishments: Has danced and won at several ceremonies and functions. Won many contests.

Other: Has great flexibility. Divorced parents, and so she is very rebellious. Loves ballet and contemporary.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Name: Anna Gray
Appearance: Short and dark-haired. Has a small nose and green eyes. Sports a very bland/serious expression, except when she's painting.
Personality: Seems like a very down and dreary person, but when she's painting, she hums or sings, smiles, and laughs. She's ambitious, but doesn't like it to be known.
Alpha Track: Artwork (Drawing, Painting, Sculpting)
Alpha Accomplishments: Reowned young artist of the area. Won several medals for cultures and oil on canvas pictures.
Alpha House: Amelia Earhart
Other: Draws on her arms when she feels like creating when she's occupied with something else, like school.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 pm

I packed my bags, delighted. They had finally answered my admission, calling me to Alpha Academy. I was going for the win, and would go to any limits. Dancing is my life, and I won't stop until I'm on the top. My dad had approved and my mom didn't really care. She didn't even consider me her daughter, she just despises my dad so much. Not like my dad really cares either, I could run away and it wouldn't make a difference to him. As long as his company's still running, making him billions.

I needed to get out of this place, and this was the perfect chance. A school for Alpha's, which I definitely am. I'll need to find a way to sneak in and steal the prize. Won't be hard. No one could stop me now.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Name:Victoria Higgins
Appearance: Long hair, the color of chocolate. Has black highlights, and a side bang. Big brown eyes. 5'6"
Personality: She is very passionate, and while acting, is open and free, but normally keeps to herself. Loves to read books, and is very dramatic. She doesn't care or believe what others say, and is straight forward.
Alpha Track: Acting
Alpha Accomplishments: Lead in several musicals, extra in a few movies and Broadway shows.
Other:She is very good at fooling others, and expressions, because she is a natural actor.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 am

Daize wrote:
Recap of Character, Victoria Higgins
Spoiler:

It had been my whole family's dream, that one lucky girl would go to Alpha Academy. I am that lucky girl.
I wouldn't say its luck though. The other girls better watch out, Victoria is not a quitter, and definitely not going to lose.

I'm almost done packing, my posters down, and clothes stuffed in my jet black suitcase. I grab the picture of my friends and I, and hesitate. I don't want to bring them along with me, I was always a little aloof with them anyways. But I don't want my roommates to think I'm a loner, I need allies if I want to win this. I pack them in anyways, and shut the bag.

I look in the mirror and practice my expressions. A happy, sad, angry, surprised, astonished, confused, and embarrassed me flashes through the mirror.

Expressions, style, beauty, grace, and skills. I think over and over again in the car. I will win. I am a winner. Alpha Academy, here I come!

Last edited by Daize on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by River Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 am

Name: Cymphonique Keys
Appearance: 15 year old. "5'7 Dark smmoth caramel skin with natural black and blonde hair in a Keri Hilson bob (check american iphone.com)

Personality: Sweet yet shy and very commited to her work. Doesn't really talk to people but when she does people always love her. She loves what she does and doesn't let anyone make her think other wise.

Alpha Track: Music and fashion.

Alpha Accomplishments: Designing for her mother and father on tour and being back up and inspiration for all her moms songs.

Alpha House: Beyonce
Other: She is the daughter of Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 am

Name: Brianna Truscott
Appearance:
Long, smooth black hair with dark brown eyes. Side bang. She always have the sense of style. She has the talent of singing, dancing, and painting.
Personality:
smart, funny, awesome, nice, pretty, fashionable.
Alpha Track: Dancing and Singing
Alpha Accomplishments: Gone on tour with many friends as back-up dancers and Brianna as a singer. Rated 5/5 on Top 10 Singers.
Other: Brianna is a best friend with the girls of Alpha Academy.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 am

GwynethLove wrote:Recap of Character, Brianna Truscott

Spoiler:

It was my family's dream. I was finally going to Alpha Academy! They sent the letter of approval. I packed my bags with the stuff I needed. I could not forget all I need I packed them up and looked at my art set. I then looked at my photo a photographer took of me and my best friends. I put them both in and went and packed my best fashionable clothes. I got what I needed and looked in the mirror. I put my hair in a ponytail and left my room, but then I remembered. I needed to succeed.

Grace, beauty, smartness, well that's enough.
Was going through my mind, If I wanted to have friends at Alpha Academy I had to be smart enough. I took out something, my special stuff- 9 notebooks and art pad. I opened my luggage and stuck them in there neatly. I was an organizer. I had alot of blank spots so I started putting extra clothes. DIARY! It went through my mind. I took it and got my lock and key and put in the hidden pocket on the heart and closed it tightly. I was ready for Alpha Academy. I had pairs of shoes, pants, tee shirts, and so much more. I hoped everyone will be nice.
I left my room. I then put something extra before I left. Chapter books, cameras, and my photo album. I was ready to go.

Alpha Academy, here I come!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by River Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 pm

I walked out the kitchen alittle teary eyed as i realized it was the last time i was gonna see it until semester break for christmas and thanksgiving. I walked back up the 2 flights of stairs in my house and into to my room. I grabbed my bags and had the maid carry them down to the car. I closed the door when they left and sat at my mother Alicia Keys' piano. I played the music from her song No One. I had silent tears going down my face as i then walked out my room for the last time and into the car. We drove down to the airport where my dad Swizz Beats' plane picked us up and straight to the Alpha Academy. The welcoming committee came and shown me to my room where my mom and dad followed close behind. They helped me unpack all my clothes and all of my instruments including the piano,cello,bass,guitar,violin,drum,pan flute, bag pipes, saxophone, and xylophone. I had to unpack all my clothes and fashion equipment myself. The gave me hugs and goodbyes. and my allowance for the month.
ItS TIME TO MAKE Alpha Academy rock.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 pm

I carried my bag to my doorstep, saying a goodbye to my dad. He barely mumbled back. I looked at my Apod, September 5th. It was time to go. The bus stopped at my door, looking majestic in white and blue. It went so fast it looked like it had wings. I grabbed my suitcases and went inside. The sight was beautiful.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:39 pm

I went and closed the door. I was ready to ride a train with some other girls. So I went and said goodbye. Alpha Academy will be the best!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by River Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 am

I was didn't know who my roommate was so i was a little nervous. I wasn't good with people since alot of people were intimitated by me. I waited for about half and hour until a box was infront my dorm. It was a welcoming package. I opened it and it had an Alpha Academy blanket, my student id, student cash card, and an iPad called the AlphaPad. It was really cool. I put the package for my roommate in her closet and started putting apps on my AlphaPad. I decorated it with musical notes and fashion clips. I put it on my desk with my guitar and decided to play some music. I picked up my Italian Acoustic guitar and began playing soft gentle music. Then i jumped up and just stared rocking out my hair flying all over the place. When i finished i brushed my hair back to normal and decided to take a walk around campus and probably stop at the store to pick up some supplies for next week.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by River Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:57 am

Well its day 2 and there still isn't anyone else in my room or my house for that fact. Now i feel alittle lonely. Although i wasn't supposed to be here til' today i didn't think i would be the only early one here. I told mom and dad to let me get on the plane with the other Alpha girl but they didn't want me to. I started feeling alittle curious about who else was in my house so i went to check the list in the main hall of the Academy. I looked under Beyonce and saw that i was the only one. Feeling lonlier knowing that no one was gonna be in my house i decided to take a little visit to the Board of Admissions office. Everyone was on a coffee break i walked in and sat at the head desk. I swept my hair away from my face and started doing some research on he computer. I went through the housing files and moved my name from the Beyonce category to Amelia Earhart. It was just for the night until i found out who else was gonna be in Beyonce. I heard solid tap on heels and buisness shoes coming towards the office and i didn't know what to do. I saw there was a back door and casually RAN out and into my house and i packed up my stuff and walked over to Amelia Earhart.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 am

I went on the train and noticed a girl by the name of Hayden. I asked her, "Is this seat taken?" And Hayden said, "Nope.... Are you going to Alpha Academy?" She asked. "Yes! I'm in the Juliet house!" I said and sat by her. "Awesome me too! Wanna be best friends?" She asked and I nodded and we smiled. "Hehe we should sleep next to each other every night!" I then said. "Yeah! I can't wait!" She said and someone by the name Brynn who was sitting behind us peeked out. "Are you guys going to Alpha Academy too?" She said and we both nodded. "Great! And I'm in the same house."
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 am

Guys, we're not supposed to talk on each other's behalf.
I really think we should wait for Cheer to actually begin the academy stuff :X
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Daize wrote:Guys, we're not supposed to talk on each other's behalf.
I really think we should wait for Cheer to actually begin the academy stuff :X

nevermind! Sorry Alpha Academy Roleplay 1107968042
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down