Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The animal tamer

4 posters

Go down

The animal tamer Empty The animal tamer

Post by Anita Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:34 am

This is a RP about taming animals that are very wild and you will be able to tame 2-6 animals you're school is a high school and your levels can go high as 1-10. The animal tamer 3742122329

My character:
------------------
Name:Jewel Lane
Age/Grade:17 in 11th grade
Appearance:Thick dark brown curly hair,Blue eyes,Tan.She is 5'3 and weighs 125.She has blonde highlights and has thin bangs that don't go to the side.
Personality:Funny,shy,has alot of friends.
How many animals do you tame:4 kind of new at it.
Level of taming:3 started a year ago.
Names of animals you tame:Tiger,Bear,Puma,and Gorillas.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age/Grade:[/b
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]How many animals do you tame:[/b]
[b]Level of taming:[/b]
[b]Names of animals you tame:[/b]
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The animal tamer Empty Re: The animal tamer

Post by Luv Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:11 am

Name: Lila Bates
Age/Grade: 16/11th grade
Appearance: Short brunette who dresses comfortably. She has brown eyes and freckles.
Personality: Feisty and full of energy. She's got a hot temper, but is a kind and loving person.
How many animals do you tame: I current have tamed a small tiger cub whom I've devoted most of my time to in training. She helps me tame other animals.
Level of taming: 2
Names of animals you tame: Tiger. Tamed several varieties of birds, but hasn't kept them like the tiger.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:46 am

Name: Sam McMorgan
Age/Grade: 18 (again idk what grade)
Appearance: Sam is about 5'2. She has dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes. She is lightly tanned and usually wears t-shirts and jeans or cargo pants.
Personality: Sam is a streetwise young lady who hates being indoors. She loves animals and nature in general. She's friendly and cheerful, making her a role-model for the younger students.
How many animals do you tame: Currently 5, but has tamed many more who are no longer around The animal tamer 597500
Level of taming: 9, Sam has been taming animals since she was around 6 years old. She has advanced now of course!
Names of animals you tame: A Snake, named Diamond, a wild mustang, named Freedom, a golden eagle named Morning, a leopard named Lennie and a gecko named El Mejor
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:53 am

Luv wrote:Name: Lila Bates
Age/Grade: 16/11th grade
Appearance: Short brunette who dresses comfortably. She has brown eyes and freckles.
Personality: Feisty and full of energy. She's got a hot temper, but is a kind and loving person.
How many animals do you tame: I current have tamed a small tiger cub whom I've devoted most of my time to in training. She helps me tame other animals.
Level of taming: 2
Names of animals you tame: Tiger. Tamed several varieties of birds, but hasn't kept them like the tiger.

JLBABV wrote:Name: Sam McMorgan
Age/Grade: 18 (again idk what grade)
Appearance: Sam is about 5'2. She has dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes. She is lightly tanned and usually wears t-shirts and jeans or cargo pants.
Personality: Sam is a streetwise young lady who hates being indoors. She loves animals and nature in general. She's friendly and cheerful, making her a role-model for the younger students.
How many animals do you tame: Currently 5, but has tamed many more who are no longer around The animal tamer 597500
Level of taming: 9, Sam has been taming animals since she was around 6 years old. She has advanced now of course!
Names of animals you tame: A Snake, named Diamond, a wild mustang, named Freedom, a golden eagle named Morning, a leopard named Lennie and a gecko named El Mejor

Accepted!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 am

May we start any time?

If you want to start off, and get the story going a certain direction. c;
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:22 pm

@Luv sure!
I just came to school and ran up to my locker,I found a note in there that I didn't know who was from.It said "School blacktop today,at 4:30 pm!" I was confused and didn't know what it meant.I got my books and went into class after class it was time for lunch,but while I was eating I found a snake in the lunchroom!Everyone was terrified so I tamed it and put out into the woods.After school I went home,then it turned 4:30 so I went to the school blacktop.There was nobody there and I confused.I suddenly heard a weird 'roar' coming from the corner.I turned around to see what it was,it was a snow leopards running up to me!I opened up my bag and got my "hitter" really fast by the time I closed my bag the snow leopard was right in front of me!I hit it really hard.And then it ran away,I am still wondering where the note came from.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 pm

I went to my locker and saw a note on it that told me to go to the football field after school, when it was dark out. I crumpled it up and threw it out...but my curiosity got the better of me. I waited by the football field a bit before sunfall...and realized what a stupid idea it was.

I retreated to the bleachers, and waited. Eventually, three snow leopards ran out onto the field, with a dark figure in a cloak behind them.

Once they had left, I ran home. I could have been hurt! Who left me that note?

The next day, at school, I found out that a few other people had gotten the same note. Most people ignored it. Who was writing these notes?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 am

I ran over to Lila and said "Did you get that same mystery note?" then I went to sit down waiting for a reply on the note,after class I went to go ahead to my locker and was wondering, "Another note...?" it said "Go to the lunchroom at midnight on Sunday..I will be sending this note to lots more animal tamers!Thought I couldn't figure out your secret,huh?" I was very confused and was wondering if I should do this or not so then I just went home,I told my mom "I've been getting strange notes lately in my locker saying to tame animals.." then my mom replied.. "Well,you are an animal tamer aren't you?Who are the notes from?" I said "I have no idea but my friend Lila got a note too.." but I don't know where these notes keep on coming from!"
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:13 pm

I received another note today. This time, I knew better than to go alone.

I called Anita after school.
"I got another note. And I'll likely get another tomorrow. Come with me! We'll have a chance together."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:16 pm

I talked back to Lila............
"I got another note too...!"
Let's go and see who this is!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm

So i woke up and went to school. Being a senior was the best! All the lower grades respected you! I whistled for Morning, my golden eagle. He landed on my gloved hand and let out a screech. El Mejor crawled up my leg. Freedom reared in the distance,lennie leopard sprung into view and Diamond the snake began to restrict my leg
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:26 am

I called Lila and Sam.I said guys meet me at the gym tonight at 10 pm!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Name:Joelle Saps
Age/Grade: Sophmore in high school
Appearance:blond and pale skin with orange freckles
Personality:high squeaky voice but very strong with animals. She is very patient but can get strict
How many animals do you tame: 3
Level of taming: 3 years taming now
Names of animals you tame: Tiger and dolphins
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:33 am

muffinatormanic wrote:Name:Joelle Saps
Age/Grade: Sophmore in high school
Appearance:blond and pale skin with orange freckles
Personality:high squeaky voice but very strong with animals. She is very patient but can get strict
How many animals do you tame: 3
Level of taming: 3 years taming now
Names of animals you tame: Tiger and dolphins
Accepted!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down