Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the pool code you get from your email

5 posters

Go down

For the pool code you get from your email Empty For the pool code you get from your email

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 pm

You can use at least 3 times on different accounts For the pool code you get from your email 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

For the pool code you get from your email Empty Re: For the pool code you get from your email

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Yes, they changed it so that the codes that are emailed or in the catalogs can be used 3 times so that families can share them For the pool code you get from your email 143839 It's a great idea for them to have done that!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

For the pool code you get from your email Empty Re: For the pool code you get from your email

Post by emmie Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:23 pm

nice!! ;D i haven't been getting the item codes D: weird, but anyways thanks for telling us!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Cool!
Thanks for sharing!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 am

You are welcome ^__^
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 am

Awesome, I've got the code.. It still works right ? For the pool code you get from your email Icon_razz
I haven't got the chance to put it on. For the pool code you get from your email Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down