Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't you dislike it when someone offers you bearbills for something you like?

+6
Test
Luv
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
MamaNoodles
muffinatormanic
10 posters

Go down

Don't you dislike it when someone offers you bearbills for something you like? Empty Don't you dislike it when someone offers you bearbills for something you like?

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:09 pm

It gets annoying D: and I feel its unfair
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Don't you dislike it when someone offers you bearbills for something you like? Empty Re: Don't you dislike it when someone offers you bearbills for something you like?

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 pm

It doesn't bother me because maybe they don't understand how much you like it Don't you dislike it when someone offers you bearbills for something you like? 465488 Or what a fair trade is! I can still remember when I first started playing and I had no idea what items were or where they were from! I wouldn't have known a fair trade from an unfair one! I always try to be patient if I am going to trade and not assume the person is trying to be unfair, they might just not know any better!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Don't you dislike it when someone offers you bearbills for something you like? Empty Re: Don't you dislike it when someone offers you bearbills for something you like?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:52 pm

People don't offer me bearbills, but like ask for 3 things in return of one.
Sometimes when trading with a new player, I offer them a fountain item and bearbills for free, and they instead take that out and take rare items.
That gets really annoying.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 pm

I agree with Mama!

But what irritates me most is when people want like 3 things AND bearbills for one thing >.<
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:07 pm

When the item isn't even rare!
Something you just chose so you could negotiate, even when you might not like it.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:02 pm

I hate it when someone with like 400,000 BB does that.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah, 2,000 bearbills for like my best PSI... o.O
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:04 am

I've got a lot of BB so I have the opposite problem; I might ask for something small, like a fountain item, and they'll ask for 2,000 BB in exchange.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahmoonbeam1104 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 am

not really since i have alot of bb i just say no or cancel trade though for the new people i give them some bvo stuff and bb
hannahmoonbeam1104
hannahmoonbeam1104
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:10 am

yeah. or when they offer you some normal item from Pawlette's for some really rare item. And it's just annoying when they want to trade 50 BBs for 50 BBs
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:52 am

Sometimes, if its a really old item or a psi and they are offering me like 2k bear bills, yeah it does get me a little annoyed. But normally when that happens its with a new member, who proabley doesn't know its a rare/old item
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:53 am

Dillonus wrote:yeah. or when they offer you some normal item from Pawlette's for some really rare item. And it's just annoying when they want to trade 50 BBs for 50 BBs

Gr, so annoying. D:
Some people can be so dumb. Don't you dislike it when someone offers you bearbills for something you like? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down