Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Bearville should have puppies!

3 posters

Go down

I think Bearville should have puppies! Empty I think Bearville should have puppies!

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:47 am

I like puppies because they are cuddly, cute and warm I think Bearville should have puppies! 465488 They should have a pet store for your bears and you. You can play with them whenever you like and you don't have to pay money for them just bearbills!

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

I think Bearville should have puppies! Empty Re: I think Bearville should have puppies!

Post by Noel Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 am

What do you mean by that exacly?
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

I think Bearville should have puppies! Empty Re: I think Bearville should have puppies!

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 am

They should have like puppies for pets I think Bearville should have puppies! 143839 And they move around !
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 am

BABV already has puppies I think Bearville should have puppies! 610897
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:53 am

Really? Oh no not from BABW .. Like you buy it from the store maybe when Bearville has a pet store and you put the puppies in your house. And it plays with you and your bear
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Oh! I see! That would be cool!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:05 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:Really? Oh no not from BABW .. Like you buy it from the store maybe when Bearville has a pet store and you put the puppies in your house. And it plays with you and your bear

You mean having pets around other than your furry friend? That's cool!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Yeah I made it hard for me to say D:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down