Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar

+6
emmie
muffinatormanic
Admin
Noel
Anita
karenbearhug
10 posters

Go down

BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  Empty BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 am

The new code for the BABV iPhone App has been released. Check out the new cool guitar!

BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  Efqxsl

The app will give you the first 8 digits of the code. Head over to your local BABW for the last 4 digits to complete the code each month.

Want to get are cool new surprise every month? Download the BABV app for FREE today!

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/contents/content.jsp?catId=1000015&id=1700037

Last edited by karenbearhug on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  Empty Re: BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar

Post by Anita Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 am

Wow I love it! BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  143839
Thanks for sharing! :melikey:
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  Empty Re: BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar

Post by Noel Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 am

Sweet! I'll be sure to go visit BABW!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 am

Definitely need this to up my swag! BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  523903
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am

Add the butterfly glasses from a couple months ago and you've got a rockin' look!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 am

karenbearhug wrote:Add the butterfly glasses from a couple months ago and you've got a rockin' look!

Yeah! cheers
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 am

That is really nice and a neat guitar to have! BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  286981
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:08 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:That is really nice and a neat guitar to have! BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  286981

I am so happy to see this because I've been waiting for this type of guitar!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Yeah me too Chuck!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:41 pm

wow, it's cool! BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  143839 thanks for sharing (:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 pm

I hope I can trade for one of these. :o I don't have an iPod/iPhone.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:11 pm

I have an iPod, but the code isn't there.. :c
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:42 pm

So that's what those 4 digits were for!!! We were wondering lol
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:46 pm

JLBABV wrote:So that's what those 4 digits were for!!! We were wondering lol

You'll find a new colored bear head sticker "hidden" somewhere in your local store every month. BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Yeah the code was right next to maxines prizes
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

JLBABV wrote:Yeah the code was right next to maxines prizes

People would certainly see it right next to those adorable Maxine bears! BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  465488

I'm in charge of "hiding" it in my store every month. Most of the time, I put it on the wall near the stuffing machine.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 pm

I know where to look if i ever go to your store then BABW App code for June -- Cool Guitar  Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Cool !
Can't wait to get mine : D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down