Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What colors should I make the main room of my condo?

5 posters

Go down

What colors should I make the main room of my condo? Empty What colors should I make the main room of my condo?

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 am

I'm thinking purple. I can toss an HM stage in there that way.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What colors should I make the main room of my condo? Empty Re: What colors should I make the main room of my condo?

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 am

yeah! i wanna see your condo What colors should I make the main room of my condo? 465488 tell me when it's done
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

What colors should I make the main room of my condo? Empty Re: What colors should I make the main room of my condo?

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 am

I need to work on it still. What colors should I make the main room of my condo? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:40 am

Purple's awesome What colors should I make the main room of my condo? 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 am

Yeah! Do like a dark purple for the walls and light purple for the floor.
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 am

Purple and blue and Purple and lime green are good color combinations too if u dont wanna make it all purple .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 am

I like dark walls and light floor, Noel. What colors should I make the main room of my condo? 143839
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 am

Whats your favorite color?
Do hues of that?
Or the majority furniture color.
Show me your condo when its done!
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:53 am

My favorite color is green but I don't like green things. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down