Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has there been any glitch that made you lose items?

+7
JLBABV
Daize
Anita
AleciaAutumn10
emmie
Luv
muffinatormanic
11 posters

Go down

Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? Empty Has there been any glitch that made you lose items?

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:49 am

I have, I accidentally traded my eskimo hat. The girl who traded for my eskimo hat, took advantage of it didn't give it to me back when I asked for it back and that made me sad. I contacted bearville and they gave it back to me. So that's good Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? Empty Re: Has there been any glitch that made you lose items?

Post by Luv Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 am

Good you got it back.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? Empty Re: Has there been any glitch that made you lose items?

Post by emmie Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 am

yup! happens alot! Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? Icon_razz like this girl took my sweet cuddles hat and never gave it back >.< and then i contacted babw, and then gave me a new one for free! Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? 143839
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Yeah I like how BABW responds to you and they actually care. Unlike other websites who care about millions of players and doing nothing for them Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? Icon_razz
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 pm

I agree! Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? 465488 Vwhelp is so great.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Never happened to me yet, but I know how to tell when it does Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 pm

yeah, there so nice! ;D
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:13 am

It's good that people are BABV are kind.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:06 am

Yup,through bearmail a girl took 6 of my items!
I contacted babw and they gave my items back! cheers
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:13 am

Nope.
I'm glad everyone got their stuff back though ;D
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:27 am

Hmm... my bunny glasses went missing once, and i contacted VWHelp and they couldn't help Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? 597500 and the same thing happened when i lost my old BVO embroidered pants (granted they were almost like white PCB jeans but i liked them!) i remember once i kept putting stuff in my attic and it would just disappear Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? 3483496927
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotaflower80 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 am

I'm glad you got your eskimo hat back.
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 am

yeah my bear floaters and there are still gone
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 am

Nope hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm glad to know that when it does happen I'll be able to possibly get the items back Has there been any glitch that made you lose items? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:43 am

Yup this has happened to me a few times, Granted it was back in '08/'09 but it still happened.
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 pm

I've lost some stuff due to trade glitches, like items not appearing. I just email vwhelp and they help me out.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down