Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot?

5 posters

Go down

Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot? Empty Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 11:15 am

It's kinda weird that everyone chooses a building a hang out in. xD

It's a good trading center for rich people, though, I guess. :/
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot? Empty Re: Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot?

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 11:18 am

True lol i guess its cos babw is what started it all
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot? Empty Re: Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot?

Post by Cheer Tue May 31, 2011 11:19 am

Because it's the first on the list Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Tue May 31, 2011 11:28 am

I have no idea Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot? 465488 and the fashion district is where the skater people with skinny jeans and dark glasses hang out :lol:
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 am

Lol, Noel! I saw that screenshot. XD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

Yeah I know its so funny Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot? 465488
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

I've seen ten on the same character in one spot before. It was a cool glitch!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 2:38 pm

I think cause its on the top Why do you supposed BABW in Bear Boulevard is such a hot spot? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down